Memo Addressing The Characteristics Of Sucessful Interviews (Coursework Sample)
WRITING A MEMO ADDRESSING THE CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCESSFUL INTERVIEWS.source..
Tech Comm MEMO
to:Tech Comm students
subject:CHARACTERISTICS PRESENT IN WINNING INTERVIEWS
DATE:January 31, 2018
With this memo, I will present the characteristics of successful interviews based on my experiences attending a couple of sessions as an interviewee in the recent past. The employment interviews came around the same time and in this memo, I will summarize what I learnt from several different sessions.
* Firstly, the primary characteristic that makes an interview a success is engagement and attentiveness from you and the panel. I had the sad experience of watching some panel members in two of my interviews looking absent-minded and asking unrelated questions.
* Secondly, as an interviewee you must be honest with your interviewers about what you can and cannot do
- A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins With a Single StepDescription: For this portfolio, I have chosen four main works which I believe demonstrate the full range of my ability to satisfy the course outcomes....10 pages/≈2750 words| No Sources | Other | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Production of Chicken Nuggets CourseworkDescription: Effects of Low Price Ceiling and Increased Tax on Production of Chicken Nuggets Coursework...2 pages/≈550 words| Other | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- MathematicsDescription: Mathematics Literature and Language Coursework...3 pages/≈825 words| Other | Literature & Language | Coursework |