Excel: A Coursework (Coursework Sample)
Project 4. Assignment response.
1. Create your own problem-solving checklist by selecting a device or an application that you are familiar with and use regularly. Your original checklist should contain at least 10 questions that an analyst can use to diagnose most incidents that customers may encounter when using the selected technology. The questions can be Yes/No questions or Wh- questions. Refer to Chapter 6 pp. 234-237.
Android phone problem solving.
1. Have you ever had this problem before? Yes/No
2. Have you been able to use this phone before?. Yes/No.
3. Has the phone fallen down recently? Yes/No
4. Has the phone been charged recently ? Yes/No.
5. Is the phone connected to power socket? Yes/No.
6. Is the socket powered on ? Yes/No.
7. Can you see the power indicator light? Yes/No.
8. Has your phone powered on? Yes/No.
9. Do you have usb with you there? Yes/No.
10. Can you connect it with laptop? Yes/No.
11. Has you phone reflected on the laptop screen ? Yes/No.
12. Has your device opened on laptop screen" Yes/No.
2. On another page, create a go-to solution file that specifies the possible next step to each of your 10 questions. For example, if the customer answers “Yes” to a yes/no question, what would be the next possible step/action? Or if the customer says that the application stops working at a certain point, what would be the next step? Refer customer to another department or diagnostic tool?
Go to solution for above 10 check list.
- King Fischer Project. Technology Coursework AssignmentDescription: Shawn Paschal proposes to adopt an advanced technology that would be effective in green fuel production. Based on the cost of technology's cashflows and subsequent annual benefits, this would be a worthwhile investment to make. ...1 page/≈275 words| 1 Source | Other | Technology | Coursework |
- Comparing Assignment 3 Databases: Bristol Energy NetworkDescription: A database is a shared logic combination of similar data i.e. analysis of the data meant to meet the general needs of a specific institution or organization...3 pages/≈825 words| 4 Sources | Other | Technology | Coursework |
- programming using Java scriptDescription: programming using Java script Technology Coursework...1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | Other | Technology | Coursework |