Sign In
Not register? Register Now!
You are here: HomeEssayBusiness & Marketing
1 page/≈275 words
12 Sources
Business & Marketing
English (U.S.)
MS Word
Total cost:
$ 4.86

Consumer Behavior and Marketing Psychology (Essay Sample)


this individual assessment demonstrate student's understanding and ability to explain consumer behaviour determinants by analysing the role of perception, attitude, motivation, group and individual differences, culture, and family in consumer behaviour. The essay also also demonstrate the research and report contemporary consumer behaviour, such as attitudes, group influences, culture, social class, consumer learning processes, and personal buying decision-making.


Consumer Behavior and Marketing Psychology
Student’s Name
Institutional Affiliation
Summary of the survey
In this survey total of 19 participants responded to the questionnaire. 52.63% male, 31.58% females and 15.79% identified as non-binary/third gender. Most of the buyer's age ranges between 26-41 (31.58%) and 16 people (84.62%) earn through employment or business. Mostly income falls between $45,001 - $120,000, Similarly, 36.84% of people's combined yearly household income was between $100,001 - $150,000. A large group (84.62%) from the data set was a married/de facto couple while the rest are single/divorced/lone surviving spouses.10 (52.63%) people claim to paid an attention to all the stimuli while the other 9 (47.37%) only pay attention to some stimuli. Half of the population (52.63%) claimed to conduct in-depth research before buying the product, rest relied on social media sites and comparative analysis of other products. Almost Half (47.37%) of the people bought the smartphone to be in their preferred social group. As 8 people responded to re-affirm themselves in others' eyes, and build a strong self-image, and uncompromised self-image. As (36.84%) bought the product to feel happy, (47.37%) people responded that their immediate family members influenced buying the new product. Moreover, the consumers strongly agreed (48.65%) most of the time while responding that cultural elements were the reason, they bought our product. While 31.99% were neutral and 19.35% disagreed. Only 36.84% of respondents agreed that the product/service fulfils their basic needs, while 47.37% were neutral and 15.79% disagreed. Almost half of the respondents (47.37%) agreed that the product/service gives them a sense of security or safety. A large majority of respondents (63.16%) agreed that the product/service gives them a sense of belongingness, while 21.05% were neutral and 15.79% disagreed. The highest percentage of respondents (57.89%) agreed that the product/service makes them feel more beautiful or handsome, while 26.32% were neutral and 15.79% disagreed. High number of respondents (57.89%) endorse that product helped them in cognitive pursuit while (42.11%) felt complete after acquiring the 

Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:

Other Topics:

  • Apple Inc. Company Overview
    Description: Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate founded in 1976 by a partnership of Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne, and Steve Wozniak (Van, 2021). The company headquarters are based in California, the USA, which deals with the production of computers, software, and electronics. It operates in...
    2 pages/≈550 words| 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
  • Canada Dry: Product Ideas, Target Market, and Positioning Map
    Description: Canada Dry is a leading manufacturer of soft drinks in Canada. It is owned by Dr. Pepper Snapple and has been known for its Ginger Ale, which is caffeine free, with a refreshing taste of ginger (Hiken, 2021). Most of its drinks and mixers contain small amounts of ginger. The company also manufactures sugar-...
    5 pages/≈1375 words| 6 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
  • Group Work Task Personal Experience
    Description: Group work task refers to any activity or project that requires a group of people to work together towards a common goal or objective. Group work tasks are often used in educational and professional settings to enhance collaboration, communication, and problem-solving skills among team members....
    5 pages/≈1375 words| 7 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
Need a Custom Essay Written?
First time 15% Discount!