Implementing Change to Elite Cleaning Company (Essay Sample)
the paper presents a business plan for elite cleaning company amid change of its management and change of operations. the paper provides and overview of the firm before advancing to change implementation by describing Elite Cleaning Company is a high-end residential cleaning company that provides apartment and home cleaning services to its customers. It has been operation for ten years thus it has established a broad customer base. The firm has a well-organized structure with top-notch management due to their investment in human resources who steer its operations efficiently . The firm indicated huge success since its initiation whereby it has created a large customer base, satisfied with the firm’s operations. Upon reviewing the firm’s operation, customer satisfaction and retention were among the pillars of its thriving. However, Elite cleaning Company suffered a blow as the consumers are in demand for it to use environmentally friendly products while it carrying out its cleaning operations. The firm procures chemically-made products as their baseline to carry out their clearing services to their consumers. However, these chemically-oriented products posed health complications to the clients due to aftermath fumes from detergents and other cleaning products. Due to this, I urge the firm to employ eco- friendly products while they doing cleaning services in the future.
Use of environmentally friendly products in Elite Company’s cleaning services will appeal more new customers. This will increase the customer base and market share hence increasing revenue sources and optimizing profit margins of the firm. Besides, it will boost customer satisfaction and retention as they will be exposed to no health harm after cleaning operations, hence fostering effective and efficient firm operations. This is a good opportunity and insight for the firm to swiftly uphold the change to enhance its overall performance
The firm has indicated huge success since its initiation whereby it has created a large customer base, satisfied with the firm’s operations. Upon reviewing the firm’s operation, customer satisfaction and retention were among the pillars of its thriving. However, Elite cleaning Company suffered a blow as the consumers are in demand for it to use environmentally friendly products while it carrying out its cleaning operations. The firm procures chemically-made products as their baseline to carry out their clearing services to their consumers. However, these chemically-oriented products posed health complications to the clients due to aftermath fumes from detergents and other cleaning products. Due to this, I urge the firm to employ eco- friendly products while they doing cleaning services in the future.
Use of environmentally friendly products in Elite Company’s cleaning services will appeal more new customers. This will increase the customer base and market share hence increasing revenue sources and optimizing profit margins of the firm. Besides, it will boost customer satisfaction and retention as they will be exposed to no health harm after cleaning operations, hence fostering effective and efficient firm operations. This is a good opportunity and insight for the firm to swiftly uphold the change to enhance its overall performance.
Implementing Change to Elite Cleaning Company
Elite Cleaners is a high-end cleaning services business that delivers cleaning services for apartments and homes. It has a large consumer base because it has been in business for ten years. Because of its investment in human resources, the company has a well-organized structure with higher leadership that efficiently steers its activities (Fichter & Tiemann, 2020).
Since its inception, the company has experienced tremendous growth, resulting in a big customer base that is satisfied with the company's operations. Customer happiness and retention were among the cornerstones of the company's success, according to an assessment of its operations. Nonetheless, the company has faced a setback as customers demand that it utilize eco - friendly products when cleaning. The company buys chemically manufactured products as a starting point for providing clearing services to their customers. However, because of the residue vapours from detergents and other cleaning chemicals, these chemically-oriented items created health risks to customers. As a result, I recommend the company to use environmentally friendly cleaning products in the future.
More new clients will be attracted to Elite Company's cleaning services because they employ ecologically friendly materials. This will expand the company's customer base and market share, resulting in increased revenue and improved profit margins. Furthermore, it will increase client satisfaction and retention by ensuring that they are not exposed to any health risks following cleaning operations, resulting in more effective and efficient firm operations. This is a fantastic chance and insight for the company to maintain the transformation and quickly improve its overall performance.
All cleaning companies are using chemical products to facilitate their operations to increase their profits margins. However, these chemicals in cleaning products have imposed hazardous effects on the consumers and further the environment. This issue needs urgent readdress to counter related long-term outcomes. One of the most effective strategies to counteract environmental damage is to switch to as many eco-friendly cleaning products as possible. This is because these items are biodegradable, safe, non-toxic, and packaged in environmentally friendly ways, all of which are excellent for the environment (McKenzie, D. (2017). Green cleaning products can help reduce water and air pollution while also combating climate change (Lopez et al., 2019).
Many consumers within the elite company's customer range have raised the alarm regarding the aftermath effects they suffer from after receiving cleaning services. This is majorly attributed to the usage of chemical cleaning products from the baseline of the firm's services. This proposal is meant to urge Elite Cleaning company to change its use of chemical cleaning products and employ eco-friendly (Green Cleaning) products to revamp and grow the firm's future business.
Proposed Solution and Rationale
The recommended resolution to solve this aftermath health complication among the consumers that arise due to the usage of chemical cleaning products by the company is to change and use eco-friendly cleaning products. This implies that the elite cleaning company will undergo change ranging from securing new suppliers and procuring new assets such as cleaning equipment and machines to hiring expertise labor force to foster implementing this change. Upholding this change will grant customer satisfaction to consumers yearning for eco-friendly cleaning products to be used while cleaning their homes (Lopez et al., 2019). The firm stands a good chance of capturing a large customer base attributed to referrals made by satisfied clients to their friends, family, and kins, thus enhancing its Elite Company's brand. Consequently, more new clients will be attracted to Elite Company's cleaning services if ecologically friendly goods are used. This will enhance the retailer's customer base and market share, resulting in increased revenue sources and improved company profits. Furthermore, it will increase customer satisfaction and retention because they will not be exposed to any health risks during cleaning operations, resulting in successful firm operations.
Furthermore, if Elite decides to switch to sustainable and environment cleaning services, it will have to invest in industrial cleaning tools and equipment to help with the transition. Because labor is made easier by current technology, employees will save energy and time while providing great services to clients. As a result, the firm's performance will increase, attracting further investment. Maintaining modern cleaning technology will make it easier to include environmentally friendly cleaning supplies into the company's operations. Being ahead of the market means staying up to date on all cleaning trends, from ecological cleaning to new equipment to social media marketing and automated management (Hussain, 2017).
Acceptance of the technical innovation into the company will help the company achieve its goal of introducing environmentally friendly products while providing cleaning services to its valued customers. This is to reduce the effects of toxic cleaning products on clients following cleaning sessions. Furthermore, due to human resources, the company is able to pursue the planned transformation.
Timelines for the proposed change
The entire transition process is estimated to take approximately one year, with its commence date assumed to be august 2021. The following presents a series of events that Elite Company will consider for the change to be fully implemented and integrated into the firm’s operation structure.
* The firm will select the team that spearheads the proposed change.
* Instructional and objective analysis will be conducted to set priorities in the proposed change and assess strategies to steer the process.
* All stakeholders will be made aware of the proposed changes to prepare them and get their feedback.
01/09/2021 – 30/11/2021.
* • Find a new distributors: The crew will be involved in switching chemical cleaning product suppliers, restructuring for new supplier contracts, or discovering new environmentally friendly goods, as well as any ramifications to present supply contracts, such as when they are due for renewal.
* Marketing to potential new customers and marketing to existing customers. This will include the initial promotional costs and ongoing marketing communications maintenance to keep customers informed.
* • Keep an eye on the cost of new supplies: The team will assess the cost of obtaining environmentally friendly cleaning materials, with the savings passed on to cleaning service retail pricing. How will current customers be affected if prices rise? Will the new payment model allow the company to compete with other cleaning companies?
01/12/2021 – 30/2/2022.
* Acquiring new Assets and equipment: The team will analyze the assets to procure to foster eco-friendly cleaning services with their estimated market cost. They will ensure they stay within the firm's budget.
* • Introducing control measures: The team will consider and estimate labor time when using the new products and whether they differ from current labor times proportioned to cleaning jobs.
* The team will quantify and set achievable milestones and checkpoints to control and monitor any quality issues with services or products.
* Creating new tiers of service to go along with the change: Customers will be provided three levels of service packages, according to the team:
* Gold service - general housecleaning, windows, oven, refrigerator, carpet and mats, chandeliers and mouldings, light bulb replacement, and light fixture cleaning on a regular basis.
* o silver service – general housecleaning, a three-monthly window cleaning plan. o bronze service - general household cleaning, customer to choose two extra cleaning items semiannually.
01/03/2021 – 31/03/2022.
* Selection and recruitment of new employees. The firm’s Human Resource department will seek to employ well-qualified cleaners and other managerial personnel who will foster the implementation of the change.
01/03/2021 – 31/05/2022.
* • Employee training: The team will be in charge of preparing current cleaning workers for the new goods through training and development. The team also recognizes the importance of involving employees in the decision-making process for the change in order to foster a positive workplace culture. Furthermore, they should strive for employee comfort in providing timely feedback on the qualit
- The Consumer Behaviour Concepts and TheoriesDescription: In the 21st century, selling is a blend of art and science, with both sides contributing to its effectiveness. Selling strategies that attract the eye and attract attention are developed through creative expression. Still, underlying every marketing plan ...7 pages/≈1925 words| 9 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Seeking Opportunities for InnovationDescription: Entrepreneurial organizations constantly pursue expansion and success while operating in unpredictable markets characterized by continuous change. As situations obligate, innovation has been instrumental in bettering an organization’s operation models and survival chances. From a business perspective...2 pages/≈550 words| 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Strengthening The Weaknesses Of Line Managers In Human Resource SystemDescription: The current business environment is highly competitive and dynamic. Many changes occur as business organizations respond to market pressures and the need to reorganize their routine activities. Over the past years, situations have forced business organizations to make cost-effective decisions....1 page/≈275 words| 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |