4 pages/≈1100 words
Tourism in Dubai (Essay Sample)
It is on Tourism in Dubaisource..
TOURISM IN DUBAI
TOURISM IN DUBAI
Dubai is known to be one among the most attractive tourist destinations around the world. This destination derives its reputation from the presence of magnificent beaches, art galleries, resorts, museums and cultural destinations such as Fujairah. Behind this untold potential, there are many unexploited opportunities in the tourism industry. Environmental concerns there is no room for overlooking when taking into account the growing tourist population.
My research area concentrates on water scarcity in Dubai. With the increasing number of people, water scarcity is bound to arise in this desert city. Recent research shows prospects of the exponential increase in the number of visitors (Bennett, 2010). It has also indicated that water scarcity is a future threat since it might not be enough to cater for this growing population.
Despite the identification of this future distress, the relevant authorities have not yet come up with long term solutions. These begs several questions regarding this area of concern:
* What are the adverse impacts of water scarcity?
* How can the threat of water scarcity in Dubai be avoided?
Due to the location of Dubai, it lacks proper underground water systems and rivers. Rain is also scarce posing a significant threat to the availability of water.
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
- Endangerment of Snow LeopardsDescription: Endangerment of Snow Leopards Tourism Essay...5 pages/≈1375 words| APA | Tourism | Essay |
- Tourism in RiyadhDescription: Tourism in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia is one of the fastest growing sectors in the recent history - Tourism Essay...4 pages/≈1100 words| APA | Tourism | Essay |
- First Visit to a foreign countryDescription: Summer holidays are my favorite. This was one of a kind. Being the type that loves adventure and new places, the excitement was overwhelming...1 page/≈275 words| APA | Tourism | Essay |