How Restaurants Can Best Use The Current Technological Trends (Essay Sample)
Create an authentic, original blog post keeping in mind the concepts we have discussed throughout the course. Your intended audience are other individuals wanting to gain new information or different perspectives on your topic of choice. Here is some more information about the assignment. Each of these is a criterion that will be used to assess your blog post.
• Content: You should focus on the information that you think would be most useful to other students. You have two options:
1. You can go for breadth, by including material from multiple topics; OR
2. You can go for depth, and include only material from 1 specific topic.
• Layout: The blog post should be readable and visually appealing. You must include at least two pictures in your blog post and two hyperlinks to outside sources.
• Format: Type your blog post in a Word Doc, and copy & paste the pictures into the appropriate location in the text. Your blog post should be 800-1,200 words long. Make sure to include in citations as a footnote at the conclusion of the post.
- Cost Behavior In Real Companies Identify The Different Types Of CostsDescription: The Essay involves using a real company to identify the different types of costs involved in its operations. the company can be from any industry. after providing the costs, one has to categorize these as either fixed or variable and the potential drivers for each....2 pages/≈550 words| 3 Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Business ethics and the environmental protection strategies businesses should put in . . .Description: Business ethics play a critical role in business success as they help a firm maintaining good relationships with its employees and clients; thus, they provide moral guidance that enables a corporation to create an excellent internal and external environment. ...5 pages/≈1375 words| 8 Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- The Sharing Economy - A Hybrid Market Model Of A Peer-to-peer ExchangeDescription: The sharing economy involves the distribution of goods and services, directly from an individual or organization for a fee or for free. The sharing economy has provided digital marketplaces that create more value to consumers and suppliers by reducing the cost of sharing goods or services....2 pages/≈550 words| 3 Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Essay |