Anti-Piracy Policy & Guidance Writing Assignment (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Develop ANTI - PIRACY POLICY & GUIDANCE
the sample is a guide on piracy & Guidance
Anti-Piracy Policy & Guidance
This policy serves the following purposes:
* To ensure Mo – Tec Service Company uses licensed software
* All equipment and software leased or owned by Mo – Tec Service Company is licensed
* All software licensed by Mo – Tec Service Company are not copied and not used against the license agreement.
This policy applies to;
* Any premise owned by Mo – Tec Service Company where computerized equipment is used.
* All the Mo – Tec Service Company's employees and service providers, to use the company's information system resources.
* All software used in the company to be put under the jurisdiction of Mo – Tec Service Company policies.
3.1. Policy Statement
The Mo – Tec Service Company will work to ensure that software used in the company is fully licensed for the reasons it is used for. That use of the non-licensed software is a serious breach that can lead the company to be fined or, a virus attack can be launched to the IT systems, and this may lead to the loss of the company's reputation. The policies and the guidance are as per the rules set by the FAST - Federation Against Software Theft.
* To create awareness of the need to use licensed software
* Ensuring all software used in the company are well licensed
* To provide Mo – Tec Service Company is not exposed to the unhealthy environment for using unlicensed software.
3.3. Policy Overview
Mo – Tec Service Company uses a range of property software in its op
- Honest Services Fraud CaseDescription: Honest Services Fraud Case Law Other (Not Listed)...6 pages/≈1650 words| 3 Sources | APA | Law | Other (Not Listed) |
- Applied Criminology, Prison Act of 1877 Research AssignmentDescription: This sample is an in-depth research to factors that led to the enactment of the prisons act act as well as the history of british prisons....10 pages/≈2750 words| 14 Sources | APA | Law | Other (Not Listed) |
- Case Brief That Was Based On The Case Bruhn V. Smith, 1993Description: Facts: On May 5, 1910, a 14 year-old Justin R. Bruhn slipped and fell on a rock in an abandoned quarry that was owned by L.B. Smith Company...1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | APA | Law | Other (Not Listed) |