2 pages/≈550 words
Other (Not Listed)
Anti-Piracy Policy & Guidance Writing Assignment (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Develop ANTI - PIRACY POLICY & GUIDANCE
the sample is a guide on piracy & Guidance
Anti-Piracy Policy & Guidance
This policy serves the following purposes:
* To ensure Mo – Tec Service Company uses licensed software
* All equipment and software leased or owned by Mo – Tec Service Company is licensed
* All software licensed by Mo – Tec Service Company are not copied and not used against the license agreement.
This policy applies to;
* Any premise owned by Mo – Tec Service Company where computerized equipment is used.
* All the Mo – Tec Service Company’s employees and service providers, to use the company’s information system resources.
* All software used in the company to be put under the jurisdiction of Mo – Tec Service Company policies.
3.1. Policy Statement
The Mo – Tec Service Company will work to ensure that software used in the company is fully licensed for the reasons it is used for. That use of the non-licensed software is a serious breach that can lead the company to be fined or, a virus attack can be launched to the IT systems, and this may lead to the loss of the company’s reputation. The policies and the guidance are as per the rules set by the FAST - Federation Against Software Theft.
* To create awareness of the need to use licensed software
* Ensuring all software used in the company are well licensed
* To provide Mo – Tec Service Company is not exposed to the unhealthy environment for using unlicensed software.
3.3. Policy Overview
Mo – Tec Service Company uses a range of property software in its operations. Precaution measures have been put in place to ensure unlicensed software is not used within the company’s premise. All employers are to be informed on the possible outcome of using unlicensed software. The managers are to introduce gadgets that can detect and block unlicensed software.
4. Policy Requirements
The Mo – Tec Service Company’s information system will be fixed with gadgets to prevent and block the use of unlicensed software.
4.1. Installing Software
* For any software to be fixed, the IT department must be informed.
* All downloaded software must be done with the IT department
* Any software under the management of Mo – Tec Service Company, must not be loaded or installed with downloaded software without the permission of the IT department.
4.2. Copying Software
Copying of any software owned by Mo – Tec Service Company is highly prohibited apart from copy for a backup copy.
4.3 Reporting of Inci...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
- Applied Criminology, Prison Act of 1877 Research AssignmentDescription: This sample is an in-depth research to factors that led to the enactment of the prisons act act as well as the history of british prisons....10 pages/≈2750 words| 14 Sources | APA | Law | Other (Not Listed) |
- Defining Terms: 17, 18th Amendment, Industrialization And UrbanizationDescription: The 17th Amendment came to pass in the constitution in 1913, which established public election of United States' senators by the general public of the state initially done by state legislatures. It was significant because it allowed for a fast turnover in the legislature and reduced corruption....9 pages/≈2475 words| 2 Sources | APA | Law | Other (Not Listed) |
- Honest Services Fraud CaseDescription: Honest Services Fraud Case Law Other (Not Listed)...6 pages/≈1650 words| 3 Sources | APA | Law | Other (Not Listed) |