A Curriculum Vitae/Resume for a Client (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
A CURRICULUM VITAE/RESUME FOR A CLIENT. SHE AIMS TO WORK AS A PROFESSIONAL WHILE ENHANCING HER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES AND IMPROVING ON ALL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES OF THE ORGANIZATION. SEEKING TO LEVERAGE HER MORE THAN 3 YEARS AS AN ACCOUNTING CLERK AND 21 YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN TOTAL AT AN ACCOUNTING OR LOGISTICS COMPANY.source..
A Curriculum Vitae/Resume for a Client
To work as a professional while enhancing my skills and competencies, and improve on all policies and procedures of the organization. Seeking to leverage my more than 3 years as an Accounting Clerk and 21 years of work experience in total at your company.
Core Competence and Skills
* Analytical and Risk Assessment – Assess, and manage risk accurately, using appropriate frameworks, professional judgment in compliance, attention to detail, and numerical competence.
* Measurement and Interpretation – Find and apply appropriate, dependable, and verifiable quantities to analyze data for a given aim and intended use.
* Research – Ascertain, access, and apply relevant professional structures, standards, and guidance, as well as other information for scrutiny to make informed decisions.
* Communication and Reporting – Identify the appropriate facts and communicate clearly and objectively to the intended audience either written and/or orally, the work performed and the outcomes as governed by professional ethics required by law or dictated by the business setting.
* Systems and Process Management – Ascertain the appropriate business procedures and systems, related contracts, and controls to assist in the strategy and use of structures for efficient and effective operations.
* Technology and Equipment – Identify and utilize relevant technology and equipment to analyze data, efficiently and effectively perform assigned tasks as well as support other competencies.
Education and Training
* Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting – at Kean University (Started in 2016 – taking 6 credits per semester and expected date of completion is 2019)
* Associate Degree in Accounting – Essex County College (Graduated on May 15, 2015)
Professional Work Experience
Accounting Clerk – From January 10, 2013, to June 24, 2016
Responsible for the analysis and preparation of the monthly financial statements. Prepared the federal income tax. Filled out the immigration forms. Processed accounts receivable and accounts payable including purchase orders, cash advances, and/or reimbursements for expenses. Prepared the daily report, including daily revenue and cash and credit card transaction activities. Ensured deposit of daily cash is made. Responsible for collecting cash from all miscellaneous revenue outlets periodically throughout the month. Provided basic cash control guidance to new employees. Assisted with vendor communication and correspondence including, but not limited to, reviewing and processing invoices, and verifying vendor statements. Protected the organization's value by keeping information confidential. Posted, checked, assembled, tabulated, and compared statistical or financial data.
- Financial Report: Apple Inc. Accounting, Finance, SPSSDescription: Apple Inc. company is a public limited company and files its financial reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as it was implemented in the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. ...1 page/≈550 words| 5 Sources | MLA | Accounting, Finance, SPSS | Other (Not Listed) |
- Factors Influencing Implementation of Integrated Financial Management Information System in. . .Description: Factors Influencing Implementation of Integrated Financial Management Information System in Sharj Accounting, Finance, SPSS Other (Not Listed)...6 pages/≈1650 words| 4 Sources | MLA | Accounting, Finance, SPSS | Other (Not Listed) |
- A Discussion for Wal-Mart's Financial StatementsDescription: The organization opened its first store in 1962 and now has stores in 27 countries around the world...3 pages/≈825 words| 2 Sources | MLA | Accounting, Finance, SPSS | Other (Not Listed) |