Jewish Resistance And The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising (PowerPoint Presentation Sample)
The task was to prepare a presentation about the Jewish Resistance and The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. The sample provides the answer to the task.source..
Jewish Resistance and The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising
Presentation DetailsThe Warsaw Ghetto Uprising
* 4508907-1277Presented by:
* Institution affiliation:
* Date of Presentation:
* The Jewish Resistance occurred in 1943, the period of World War II.
* It Involved the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
* The revolt occurred across the Warsaw Ghetto in Poland.
* During the time of the uprising, Poland was under the rule of Germany.
* The key reason for the rebellion was to oppose the early intentions by the Nazi Germany.
* The start of the rebellion was on 19th April when people refused to be relocated to Treblinka.
Background of the Uprising
* The Nazi Germany started to move Jews into crowded ghettos across Poland.
* It is estimated that over 3 million Jews were expected to be relocated to the large Polish cities.
* The move resulted in the death of many Jews due to the outbreak of diseases and starvation.
* The first relocation of Jews started in 1939 with the Warsaw Ghetto being the preferred destination by the authority.
* Warsaw Ghetto became densely populated with over 400,000 people being relocated there.
The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising
* The first incidence of armed insurgency in
- Jewish Resistance And The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising Description: The task was to prepare a presentation about the Jewish Resistance and The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. The sample provides the answer to the task....3 pages/≈825 words| 2 Sources | APA | History | PowerPoint Presentation |