19 pages/≈5225 words
Grammar In ESL: Reasoning & Discussion, Lexical Ambiguity (Research Paper Sample)
grammar in eslsource..
FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND LANGUAGE (FEL) SEPTEMBER 2017 SEMESTER HBET2103 GRAMMAR IN ESL MATRICULATION NO. : 920629125380001 IDENTITY CARD NO. : 920629-12-5380 TELEPHONE NO. : 016-8396253 E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org LEARNING CENTRE : Sabah Learning Centre TABLE OF CONTENTSINSTRUCTIONS
- Do not copy the assignment question and instructions to your answer.
- Prepare your assignment answer following the layout of the ASSESSMENT CRITERIA shown in the RUBRICS provided for the course. Where RUBRICS are not provided, follow the instructions/guidelines specified by the Faculty for the assignment concerned.
- Your assignment should be between 2500 to 3000 words (depending on number of words outlined in the assignment instruction) EXCLUDING references.
- Type your answer using 12 point Times New Roman font and 1.5 line spacing.
- Show the number of words at the end of your assignment.
- Tables and figures where provided, should be appropriately titled.
- List your references separately in the APPENDIX page.
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 2. LEXICAL AMBIGUITY
- 3. STRUCTURAL AMBIGUITY
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
- Proposal CritiqueDescription: This paper is intended to criticize a proposal for Green Thumb planting company, which is a plant service, required to offer solutions for Mansion Office Centre...1 page/≈275 words| 1 Source | APA | Education | Research Paper |
- Contemporary Perspectives of Learning and DevelopmentDescription: This assignment requires you to individually research and report on a current issue affecting children's learning and development in Australian primary schools...8 pages/≈2200 words| 8 Sources | APA | Education | Research Paper |
- Counseling For Juveniles in with Learning Disabilities Description: According to the Learning Disabilities Association of Mississippi (2014), there are over 560, 000 people above the age of five years with different forms of disabilities...7 pages/≈1925 words| 7 Sources | APA | Education | Research Paper |