1 page/≈275 words
Resume And Cover Letter To Congressional Education Research Institute (Resume Writing Sample)
write a resume and cover letter based on the provided instructionssource..
Resume and cover letter
Resume and cover letter
Congressional Education Research Institute (CERI)
94 Baker Street NW
Washington, DC 20528
Dear Mrs. Carmen Neal-Ryan Intern Manager
I am interested in the internship position at congressional Education Research Institute (CERI) as advertised on 17th June 2018.
Currently, I am a student pursuing bachelors of Arts degree, at the (insert university). I believe that the skills and the experiences that I have gained thus far make me an ideal candidate for the internship.
As a major English student, I have developed excellent research and writing skills. Most of the learning as a student involves report writing, conducting researchers and editing work.
I have also had experience working as a customer service assistant. The duty requires meticulous writing and communication skills as well as a good relationship with people, aspects which you state the intern should have. In the company, I would assist in preparing publications and newsletters for the company’s customers. In the company, I was able to do my job well and received praise for my excellent communication skills.
As a motivated and self-driven individual, I am eager to learn more about the experiences offered by the internship program in your company. I have always had an interest in expanding my knowledge in public policy and journalism. Economics and politics will offer me an opportunity to expand my knowledge and skills.
I am confident that my skills and experiences qualify me for consideration. I have also enclosed my resume with the letter.
I look forward to meeting you in person to discuss more details about my qualifications.
A responsible, motivated and enthusiastic person with proficient communication skills. Committed to delivering quality results with minimum supervision. Organized, energetic and adhering to professional conduct.
(Insert university and course)
Collaborative team member
Charter communication Inc
Volunteer customer service assistant
• Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email.
• Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media collating an...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
- Cover Letter and Resume WritingDescription: I am applying for the position of Assistant Radio Broadcaster that appeared in New York Times on February 27, 2015...1 page/≈275 words| APA | Creative Writing | Resume Writing |
- Offering Valuable Experience In Law Enforcement Strategic IntelligenceDescription: Real world experience in law enforcement operations in Intelligence Collection, Intelligence Management, Intelligence Analysis, Interviewing, Mission Planning...3 pages/≈825 words| No Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Resume Writing |
- Resume And Cover Letter To Congressional Education Research InstituteDescription: A responsible, motivated and enthusiastic person with proficient communication skills. Committed to delivering quality results with minimum supervision. Organized, energetic and adhering to professional conduct....1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Resume Writing |