1 page/≈550 words
Literature & Language
Security Preparedness For The 2017/2018 Christmas & End Of Year Festivities (Speech Presentation Sample)
prepare a speech for end year to be read by your commander to the local presssource..
THE KENYA POLICE service
MERU COUNTY POLICE HEADQUARTERS.
TOPIC: “SECURITY PREPAREDNESS FOR THE 2017/2018 CHRISTMAS & END OF YEAR FESTIVITIES”.
Ladies and gentlemen, members of the press, welcome to Meru county police headquarters for this security briefing on the state of police preparedness in providing security during the Jamhuri day celebrations and end of year celebrations which include and not limited to Christmas day and 2018 New Year’s Day.
First and foremost, I would like to commend all the security agencies in Meru County foe all the hard work that they have put that has ensured that 2017 is drawing to a close without very serious cases of insecurity occurring.
I also want to thank individuals, members of the public, state and non-state institutions who have offered their cooperation that has enabled the police to effectively carry out their function of providing security.
As the end of year festivities approach, we appreciate the fact that we the police need to be well prepared and be more vigilant. This is due to the fact that there shall be a lot of movement of people and traffic, celebrations, events and festivities.
This will also correspond with likely increase in cases of insecurity and probable increase in road traffic accidents.
In respect of the above, we intend to do the following in order to boost security in Meru County during this end year season;
- INCREASED SECURITY OPERATIONS;
- TRAFFIC CONTROL.
- All drivers who over speed will be arrested and charged. Police will make use of speed guns on all highways in Meru county to arrest any person who over speeds.
- All drivers who overload their vehicles and any excess passengers will be arrested and charged.
- Police shall make use of ALCOBLOW to apprehend any drunk drivers and motorcyclists.
- All boda boda operators who are known to be notorious in carrying excess passengers shall be arrested and charged.
- No vehicle that is not allowed to operate Public Service Vehicle (PSV) within Meru County will be detained. Only designated PSVs (or licensed) vehicles shall be permitted to operate.
- All motorists found to have flouted any traffic rules will be arrested and charged before court.
- MERU/ISIOLO BORDER AREA.
- ROLE OF THE MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC.
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now: