Sign In
Not register? Register Now!
Essay Available:
Pages:
2 pages/≈550 words
Sources:
4 Sources
Level:
MLA
Subject:
Business & Marketing
Type:
Statistics Project
Language:
English (U.K.)
Document:
MS Word
Date:
Total cost:
$ 8.64
Topic:

Known Coal, Gas, and Oil Reserve by Country Project (Statistics Project Sample)

Instructions:

Known Coal, Gas, and Oil Reserve by Country

source..
Content:
Student
Tutor
Course
Date
Known Coal, Gas, and Oil Reserve by Country
The Unites States, Russia, and China are the leading consumers of energy in the world. These three nations produced approximately 31 percent and consumed 41 percent of global total energy in 2014 (“Natural Gas - 2015 in Review”,2016).It is worth mentioning that the United States was the largest consumer using about three times the energy consumed by China. Currently, coal, natural gas and petroleum account for almost 85 percent of energy production in the world whereas nuclear and hydro resources generated most of the remaining 15 percent (“Oil - 2015 in Review”, 2016).Data from the United States Energy Information Administration indicates that renewable sources of energy contributed a small amount. Notably, at least two thirds of fossil fuels consumed around the world are used to generate electricity. Certainly, nations around the globe rely on fossil fuels than all other energy sources.
Oil
Total Oil Supply Crude Oil Reserves(Thousand Barrels Per Day) (Billion Barrels)20132014201520142015Life ExpectancySaudi Arabia11701.511623.712014268.35268.28969Russia10757.910847.110980808024United States12342.814020.81270436.52558China4561.124598.05430924.375624.648821Iran3194.33376.613920157.3157.8112Canada4073.074383.324385173.2172.481102Mexico2915.072811.93258810.0739.812111United Arab Emirates3443.713473.71390297.897.879Brazil2710.632966.44252715.049915.314284Venezuela2684.552684.552626297.74298.35287
Natural Gas
Natural Gas ProductionReserves of Natural Gas(Billion Cubic Feet)(Trillion Cubic Feet)2013201420142015Life ExpectancyRussia22139.320436.7916881688.2378United States2433425728338.264342.4213Canada5128.835338.49866.72171.794104Iran5696.06572911931201.38187Qatar5597.535727885.287871.585138Norway3840.013975.76373.80672.358102China39864291.338155.382163.95929Netherlands3051.962481.0233.74431.702104Saudi Arabia3526.23615.55290.811294.31172Algeria2812.772972159.1159.054128
Coal
Primary Coal ProductionProved Reserves  (Thousand Short Tons) (Million Tonnes)201120122015Life ExpectancyChina38780124017919.9511450067United States10956281016458.418237295447India633773.9649643.892860600239Australia443390.4463783.174576400279Russia354869.3390152.0826157010921South Africa278616.9285831.540230156211Indonesia397202.5488112.288528017117Germany207852.9217144.314740548917Poland152680158197.11255465821Kazakhstan128364.2138917.686833600589
Hydraulic fracturing is a method that is commonly used in the United States to increase the flow of gas or oil in a well. The procedure has been used together with horizontal drilling to convert unproductive oil shales into t...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:

Other Topics:

  • Known Coal, Gas, and Oil Reserve by Country Project
    Description: These three nations produced approximately 31 percent and consumed 41 percent of global total energy in 2014 (“Natural Gas - 2015 in Review”,2016)...
    2 pages/≈550 words| 4 Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Statistics Project |
Need a Custom Essay Written?
First time 15% Discount!