Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work for List (Book Report Sample)
The report was an internal memo report on analytical investigation on employee satisfactionsource..
October 18th, 2019
FORTUNE MAGAZINE’S 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR LIST.
DATE: October 18th, 2019.
TO: President, Fortune magazine.
FROM: Wanjiku Magondu, Job Seeker.
SUBJECT: Analytical report investigating employee satisfaction.
Fortune magazine analytical report is written for purposes of examining and identifying factors that attract, humble, appease and satisfy employees working in the Fortune hundred (100) best companies. In this report, analysis and investigation of employee satisfaction will be explained as obtained from the relevant companies. Many factors in this report make workers to feel satisfied, motivated and well catered for by their respective companies.
In the examination of information detailed by the relevant top twenty/thirty highest ranked companies, I recommend the following;
* Each company has its company core values, vision and objectives towards its employees and their delivery of services.
* Every company needs talented labor force that is out there. Its intention is to snatch the talented labor force and keep it for its own good. Therefore, in this examination and study, best companies in the top thirty list should have strategic planning on how to acquire such employees.
- Thomas Ripley crimes novel series Literature & Language Book ReportDescription: The crime fiction genre has steadily been recognized as one of the leading literacy works preferred by most writers. Crime fiction has played a huge role in the society and has had a huge appeal among the contemporary audience. The writing of Thomas Ripley crimes novel series offers...7 pages/≈1925 words| 5 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Book Report |
- World War 2 Literature & Language Book Report PaperDescription: In this exercise, I chose to review “A first-hand account of the German hatred of and abuse of homosexuals.” The excerpt is from the book “deported homosexual: a memoir of Nazi terror.” It was first written in 1995 and gave an account of homosexual lives through Pierre Seel. The story is a vital component...2 pages/≈550 words| 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Book Report |
- A Summary Of A Book "Awol On The Appalachian Trail" By David MillerDescription: Awol on the Appalachian Trail by David miler gives an account of what David went through in the memorable hike. It is a book which makes a reader to feel the joy and pain of hiking through the Appalachian Trail. It was a journey of 2,172 miles across Appalachia from Georgia to Maine....5 pages/≈1375 words| 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Book Report |