Gender in American Revolution Literature & Language Book Review (Book Review Sample)
the task was to read specific pages in the book then answer the guide questionssource..
Gender in American Revolution
Subject and Section
February 07, 2020
1 How do these different images of women contribute to our understanding of how gender shaped the experience of the American Revolution?
* The great awakening supported an improvement of the social hierarchies that put an end to gender discrimination (Fogel, 2000).
* women were the prominent participants in the evangelical revival which resulted in the promotion of a strict egalitarianism that, promoted a rough egalitarianism that many authorities raised political concerns as well, in conjunction with this, the European intellectual movement stressed the rights of each person, the purpose of reason, social growth and the value of scientific method (Williams et. Al 1998)
* before, men were the only one that can participate in public debates, but some people questioned the authority embedded in their gender system, which resulted in a change.
* Women from different factions actively joined the events that surround the revolutionary conflict.
* Women never allowed to fight before during the war. As a result, they disguise themselves as a man to fight.
- Character Analysis in a Raisin in the Sun Literature Book ReviewDescription: In the course of writing literature, it is often ubiquitous for playwrights, novelists and other kinds of authors to showcase themes and styles through characters. Characters are used to advance specific thematic topics or showcase the proficiency of other characters. Often, characters may...1 page/≈275 words| 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Book Review |
- Fahrenheit 451 Book ReviewDescription: Fahrenheit 451 Book Review Literature & Language Book Review...4 pages/≈1100 words| 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Book Review |
- Divorce Issues: The State Of Marriage And The Family In America TodayDescription: The task was to provide the client with a book review (Cherlin "the Marriage-go-round"). It Is an APA formatted paper. The instructions clearly indicated to write no more than 4 pages. There were no instructions as to the number of sources....4 pages/≈1100 words| 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Book Review |