Massage clinical reasoning Health, Medicine, Nursing Case Study (Case Study Sample)
It was a Question and Answer papersource..
Clinical Reasoning Exercise 1
About the Client?
The case analysis is for Rob Blackwell 42-year-old man. The client’s chief complaint is pains due to lack of sleep and physical activities. The client’s additional complaint is pain in the back, shoulder, neck and knees. The short term therapy would be to make the client undergo a massage which will be accompanied with prescribing enough sleep. Therefore, the self-care massage would assist in restoring the hypertonic muscles.
Follow up questions include:
* Does the client respond to massage sessions?
* Does the client have enough sleep?
* What are the changes experienced by the client positive or negative?
What are the accommodations for the massage therapy?
Temperature: 23°C to 26°C
Lubricants: sodium acetate which is 100% non-toxic gel and oil
Table height: 6 feet long and 3 feet wide
Bolster and other equipments: boiling water, oil, towels, scents and slow music for sound, deem lighting and clean sheet
- ETHICAL GROUNDS FOR PHYSICIAN ASSISTED SUICIDE.Description: ETHICAL GROUNDS FOR PHYSICIAN ASSISTED SUICIDE. Health, Medicine, Nursing Case Study...1 page/≈275 words| 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Case Study |
- An Analysis Of The Mental Health Status Of A Specific ClientDescription: The task was to use Use relevant literature to critically discuss the mental health status of the client in the case study. The sample is about a case study analysis of the mental health status of a client name Chung....6 pages/≈1650 words| 7 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Case Study |
- A Summary Of Nursing Care Models Based On Observation Of StaffDescription: It's A summary of nursing care models based on observation of staff delivering care during A visit to a certain health facility. Nursing practice models play a vitally important role in the provision of infrastructure for organization and quality care delivery to the patient and family....5 pages/≈1375 words| 1 Source | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Case Study |