Behavior Case Study, Stop Teasing Other Students (Case Study Sample)
the task was to analyze the behavior of two students during class. The paper is about developing goals for the students to help deal with their behavior and also develop strategies to help realize the developed goals.source..
Behavior Case Study
* He needs to stop teasing other students, among them Zach.
* He needs to focus in class and give only appropriate information.
* He needs to manage his anger and physical aggression better.
* He needs to avoid unnecessary arguments with Patrick.
* Development of a healthy friendship between Zach and Patrick.
* Development of Self-Determination skills in Patrick and Zach especially on self-awareness and decision making.
Zach and Patrick need to understand that they both face challenges and developing a strong relationship between themselves would help each one work on their problems. Through friendship, Zach is likely to avoid arguments with Patrick. On the other hand, Patrick is less prone
- Research General Myths About Quality of Online EducationDescription: The quality of education gained from this online education several myths and misconceptions a have been developed about the quality of this education. ...3 pages/≈825 words| 2 Sources | MLA | Education | Case Study |
- How Music Can Affect the Worker's Productivity?Description: Music always has vast and profound effects in a humans life. Music, as a concept largely depends on the circumstances. ...1 page/≈275 words| 3 Sources | MLA | Education | Case Study |
- Adult EducationDescription: Enhanced Adult Education and Literacy Programs for San Antonio Public Library...1 page/≈550 words| No Sources | MLA | Education | Case Study |