The Influence of Cloud Computing Adoption on Organisational Performance in SMEs in China (Dissertation Sample)
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UNDERTAKE RESEARCH BASED ON THE FOLLOWING TOPIC "The Influence of Cloud Computing Adoption on Organisational Performance in SMEs in China"source..
BIN3020-N UG Business Research Methods top-up
ECA - A project proposal report template
Title: The Influence of Cloud Computing Adoption on Organisational Performance in SMEs in China
Your student number
Module name: BIN3020-N UG Business Research Methods top-up
Module code: BIN3020-N
Module assessment: End assessment – project proposal
Chapter 1 Introduction and background
Describe the rationale for your project.
This report seeks to establish the influence of cloud computing adoption on organisational performance in SMEs in China. Particularly, two SMEs WAPS Inc. and KingYee, will be analyzed against their application of cloud computing to ascertain its relevance in Chinese contexts. WAPS Inc is a mobile marketing service provider based in China. Its core business entails providing integrated marketing services and mobile internet based advertisements for advertisers and mobile developers. This company which was established in 2005 is presently building one of the biggest intelligent networks of mobile advertisements (Crunchbase Inc, 2019). On the other hand, KingYee is a smart device and healthcare technology firm based in Shanghai, China. The company deals with software solutions which help doctors and hospitals in better management of patient records and profiles in digital contexts (cbinsights.com, 2019).
This project is particularly deemed useful for organisational leaders in SMEs towards understanding how their organisations can exploit the benefits inherent in new technology, particularly cloud computing. This is the same case with industry leaders who will be at a better position to understand the implications of cloud computing in organisations. Practically, they will be able to comprehend how the cloud computing features of elasticity, broad network, pooling resources and on demand service will enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of operations thus reducing costs. Furthermore, the insights generated from this analysis will trigger the interest of more researchers to undertake a more in-depth research on this subject to unearth the potential and implication of cloud computing in business arena. As the researcher, I will also get to learn more about the technology of cloud computing and its business in business performance.
This study proposes to explore the influence of cloud computing adoption on organisational performance in SMEs in China.
According to the feature of cloud computing model, this research seeks to address the following objectives:
1. To analyse the impact of on-demand self-service on organisational performance in SMEs in Chinese IT industry
2. To analyse the impact of broad network access on organisational performance in SMEs in Chinese IT industry
3. To evaluate the impact of resource pooling on organisational performance in SMEs in Chinese IT industry
4. To determine the impact of rapid elasticity on organisational performance in SMEs in Chinese IT industry
5. To offer suggestions for SMEs in Chinese IT industry to improve organisational performance through cloud computing adoption
- Analysis of Starbucks Corporation's International Management IssuesDescription: International corporations are always faced with many challenges as they try to navigate the global market. This report examines some of the international management issues that the company faces and the mechanisms implemented to overcome these challenges....36 pages/≈9900 words| 50 Sources | Harvard | Management | Dissertation |
- The Impact Of Container Slot Excess Capacity With Regard To Ocean FreightsDescription: The review of literature investigated the causal factors and effects of the excess capacity as well strategies best suited to address the problem....33 pages/≈9075 words| 20 Sources | Harvard | Management | Dissertation |
- Cultural Diversity And Leadership Management Assignment Description: Understanding different aspects of cultural diversity is important for establishing effective workforce in the multicultural organisations. ...10 pages/≈2750 words| 20 Sources | Harvard | Management | Dissertation |