Leadership Styles Business & Marketing Essay Paper (Essay Sample)
Comparing Leadership Styles
Type of paper:
Business and Management : Business
Format or citation style:
Deadline: 2d 2h
Review the 3 cases that are attached.
For each of the cases:
1. Describe, through a story, the leader’s use of the leadership style in response to the situation. Use various action verbs in the story.
2. Explain what makes the selected leadership style effective for the particular situation.
3. Compare and contrast the leadership styles leaders chose for each case.
4. Explain why the leadership styles should differ for each case.
Provide at least two scholarly references to include the reference that is listed with the cases.
Comparing Leadership Styles
A leadership style is an individual’s way of providing direction, executing plans and motivating the people that he or she is leading. It is a person’s ability to develop positive attitude and transferring it to others to encourage them reach a common goal (Northouse, 2018). Leadership is an action and not a position and hence different leaders from different fields exhibit various approaches in giving directions to their followers. Leadership determines where a company is today and where it will be tomorrow by defining the course of action for the business. Successful leadership makes firms to run competently and smoothly as a result of improvement in efficiency and productivity of the workforce. According to Robbins and Judge (2019), different management styles are successful in different situations. They give the following case studies to illustrate their argument.
- Business Incentives Business & Marketing Essay PaperDescription: The incentive theory of motivation states that workers are motivated by a drive for incentives and propose that a worker will behave in a way that they believe will result in a reward and avoid actions that may bring punishment to them. Employees show these behaviors differently...4 pages/≈1100 words| 4 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Coca-Cola Distribution System Business & Marketing EssayDescription: Coca-Cola company is one of the largest companies on the globe that makes and distributes cold beverages and other products. It has one of the largest distribution systems as it deals with bottling plants, distributors, wholesalers and retailers. The company has continued to expand...6 pages/≈1650 words| No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Taxonomy Of Leadership Theories Business & Marketing EssayDescription: Leadership theories, for decades, have been the epicenter of various studies. In practice as well as in reality, numerous research works have attempted to define the distinctive factor(s) differentiating leaders from the masses. Therefore, a plethora of theories on leadership are available....3 pages/≈825 words| 9 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |