3 pages/≈825 words
Lesson Plan for Students with Emotional or Behavioral Disorders (Essay Sample)
Designing a lesson plan for students with EBD.source..
Lesson Plan for Students with Emotional/ Behavioral Disorders
Feelings and Emotions/ Social Emotional Literacy
1 The students will develop skills for using more precise words for identifying their feelings (scribd.com, 2013).
2 Enable the students to understand that different people have different feelings to similar conditions.
CCCS Standard Addressed: Grade level 3+
* Whiteboard with markers
* Blank paper and pencil for each child
* Facts about Feelings â€“ Teacherâ€™s copy
* Situations list â€“ Teacherâ€™s copy
Ask the children to name their best friends. Give them this scenario: "Imagine you are playing your favorite video game with your best friend. All of a sudden, your friend throws his joystick down and tells you that he no longer wants to play with you." Ask the children how they would feel. You may let them discuss the situation for a while.
* Steps in Activity
1 Distribute blank paper and instruct students to skip a line and write numbers from 1 to 10.
2 Ask the students to listen to each situation and five possible reactions for each and identify the feeling that best represents how they would react to the same situation.
3 Tally childrenâ€™s answers on the whiteboard.
4 After tallying all situations, help children in translating numerical information into words. For example, ask questions like: "on the fourth situation, which feeling was the most frequent?" Ask many questions of the same nature to ensure the children have understood properly. Then, help them in drawing conclusions.
5 Continue the discussion about feelings by helping the children distinguish between pleasant and unpleasant emotions (Curt...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
- The Task Was About A Summary Of Work Covered For Six WeeksDescription: This section of the assignment will reflect on the work covered from week seven to thirteen. The work of every week is reflected as discussed below....8 pages/≈2200 words| 4 Sources | APA | Education | Essay |
- Taxation Research and CommunicationDescription: The current tax law system in the United States has emerged over many years from statutory, administrative, and judicial sources...2 pages/≈550 words| APA | Education | Essay |
- Impact of Poverty on BehaviorDescription: How teacher-parent associations should collaborate and enhance participation at all levels of the child’s development....1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | APA | Education | Essay |