Calculus. Finding the solutions for a given assignment. (Essay Sample)
finding the solutions for a given assignmentsource..
Provide solution to the following questions:
1. Evaluate the following:
Using integration by parts
U = x dudx=1 , therefore du =dx
dv =sin3x dx v =- 3cos3x
= vu -vdu
2. If, then for what value of α is A an identity matrix?
lefttopto find the determinant of matrix A
cos2α - sin2α =1 but cos2α +sin2α =1
cos2α - sin2α = cos2α +sin2α
0 = 2sin2α , sin2α = 0 α = o0 0r α =3600
3. The line y = mx + 1 is a tangent to the curve y2 = 4x .Find the value of m.
dydx=x-12 at the point p(x ,y)
So the gradient at p(x ,y) = x-12
x-12 = m
4. Solve the following differential equation: (x2 − y2) dx + 2 xy dy = 0.
5. Solve system of linear equations, using matrix method.
x − y +2z =73x +4y −5z =−52x − y + 3z
- AMERICAN LIFE IN THE 1920s. Literature & Language EssayDescription: The period between 1920 –1929 was the decade when huge American population became urbanized. This period was marked by huge social and political changes. ...3 pages/≈825 words| No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Dr. George Church groundbreaking research on DNA storage.Description: Dr. George Church is one Harvard’s best DNA scientists who have made groundbreaking research on DNA storage. Dr. Church believes it is possible to record, store and retrieve information on DNA molecules thereby preserving them for millions of years (Munson, 2017). ...4 pages/≈1100 words| 3 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- A NEW KIND OF SPY. Literature & Language Assignment.Description: In 2009, a structural engineer at Boeing, Greg Chung made history as the first American to get jail term for Chinese economic espionage and passing over classified U.S documents to china. ...1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |