Impact Of Rural-Urban Migration in Qatar History Essay (Essay Sample)
The sample is about the impact of ruraL-URBAN MIGRATION IN QATAR
WRITE 850 WORDS WITH MORE THAN 3 SOURCES
IMPACT OF RURAL URBAN MIGRATIONIN QATAR
1. Overview of rural to urban migration
Since the advent of modern civilization, man has created cities from which he has organized trade and politics.
In this essay, we discuss the effects of the urban movement of people and those there leave behind.
Therefore, as people moved into urban centers, the places they moved to started growing as industries, trading centers, and over time they grew into cities. As more people moved in, there was a need to organize to provide more shelter, food, jobs, security, leading to civic organization and governments.
As more people migrated from rural areas into these centers in search of work, they kept growing, putting pressure on the economy and job opportunities, improved their financial welfare, and became healthier and wealth.
On the other hand, as more people migrated from the rural areas, the rural population reduced as they left their parents and children in the villages and agriculture was negatively affect mostly in the developing countries.
2. Effect of rural to urban migration on the rural areas
The number of young and healthy men migrated into cities in search of employment, left behind older parents and children.
In the process, the migration hurt the agriculture economy in the villages, as there were no enough men to work on the farmlands. As suggested by Xiang and group (2016) that China young adults migrated into cities in search of jobs or education they left behind old parents.
- Neoclassicism And The Harlem Renaissance History EssayDescription: The Harlem Renaissance is considered one of the most significant intellectual and artistic trends of the twentieth century. It was a movement in the 1920s where the African-Americans writers, artists, musicians and thinkers sought to embrace black heritage and culture. Duke Ellington who is considered...6 pages/≈1650 words| 4 Sources | APA | History | Essay |
- Romanesque And Gothic Architecture History Essay PaperDescription: Romanesque architecture is an architectural style also known as the Roman style of Medieval Europe, characterized by high semi-circular arches that also make it possible for the structure to use less supporting material such as pillars. Although there is no consensus for the beginning date of the style...3 pages/≈825 words| 3 Sources | APA | History | Essay |
- French Renaissance Era History Essay Research PaperDescription: The French Renaissance was the cultural and artistic movement that happened in France during the period between 15th and 17th centuries. According to Wikipedia, the word renaissance is a French word which means “rebirth” in English when translated. The word was first used by a French...4 pages/≈1100 words| 3 Sources | APA | History | Essay |