Key influences on a child's development in the early years. Essay (Essay Sample)
ThE KEY INFLUENCES ON A CHILD'S DEVELOPMENT IN THE EARLY YEARS AND HOW INSIGHTS GAINED FROM THE STUDY OF eARLY cHILDHOOD EDUCATION CAN BETTER INFORM PRACTICE.source..
KEY INFLUENCES ON EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT
Name of the Author
Name of the class
Name of the professor
Name of the School
FACTORS INFLUENCING EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT
The term Early childhood development refers to a period of development, the process of early human development, and to factors and programs that influence development during the early stages of life. CITATION Mar18 \l 1033 (Bornstein, 2018)Developmental psychologists have divided the early childhood years into the prenatal period, infancy and toddlerhood (2years), the early childhood period (2-6 years). CITATION Mar18 \l 1033 (Bornstein, 2018) However, in this research, we consider early childhood from birth to 8 years, as considered by professional organizations such as the National Association for Education of young children, Office for Standards in Education, children's services and skills, and other international organizations. Children’s development is easily affected by social, economic, and environmental factors. CITATION Jon13 \l 1033 (Doherty & Hughes, 2013)This is because children are very vulnerable and are affected by many of these things as much as adults and their parents take most of these things for granted.
The Harvard report of 2010, “The foundations of lifelong health are built in early childhood.” Provides the various factors that influence early childhood development as well as a framework for action. The foundations of lifelong health refer to three areas of influence that have a great impact on the early stages of development in children. They include: CITATION Wie13 \l 1033 (Wiens, 2013)
* A stable and responsive environment of relationships.
* Sound and appropriate nutrition.
- Special Educational Needs, Disability and Inclusion Education EssayDescription: The Lamb Enquiry of 2009 was established in the UK by the government to respond to the House of Commons Education and Skills Committee Report Special Educational Needs: Assessment and Funding to explore some ways in which parental confidence in Special Needs Education (SEN)...12 pages/≈3300 words| 10 Sources | Harvard | Education | Essay |
- Practices of Teacher education based on STEM in China and SingaporeDescription: The rapid development of information technology has reshaped the education landscape. Consequently, the global economy has become highly dependent on international educational competitions....2 pages/≈550 words| 6 Sources | Harvard | Education | Essay |
- Impact of career choice Education Essay Research PaperDescription: Currently, the problem of professional identity of young people is one of the most important in terms of evolution of an individual as a full member of society. Thus, choosing a relevant educational institution, as well as being prepared for possible changes that occur on the way of professional development...7 pages/≈1925 words| 3 Sources | Harvard | Education | Essay |