1 page/≈275 words
Research And Describe Car Braking System Modeling & Control (Math Problem Sample)
The task was to solve some design math problems.source..
CAR BRAKING SYSTEM MODELLING & CONTROL
* Simulink model
Display1sGain K+_Input signal (ft)
* Response to step input.
We now note several features about this equation, namely
Thus we can write the general form of the unit step response as:
* Limitations of K
K is subject to changes in the spring stiffness.
The friction also affects the value of K
* The wheel is like a torus; a hollow cylinder
* Jw dwdt=FxRw-Tb Taking the right hand side, we know:
J w=Tb-Ta rolling resistance neglected
But Ta=FxRw and Fx=ÂµFz
Combining these equations
Jw =Tb- FxRw
Differentiating with respect to t we get:
C. We know that Fzf=m*gLr*+axhLr+Lf
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
- Physical System Modelling, Time Response And StabilityDescription: The Task Was To Solve Control Systems Math Problems And Simulate Using Matlab Software...1 page/≈275 words| 2 Sources | Harvard | Engineering | Math Problem |
- Reengineering of Legacy Systems vs. Development of New Systems: A Mathematical ModelDescription: Based on rational thinking processes without application of a single rationally conceptualized mathematical model that can increase confidence in the decision....5 pages/≈1375 words| 4 Sources | Harvard | Engineering | Math Problem |
- Research And Describe Car Braking System Modeling & ControlDescription: The stopping distance of a vehicle can be calculated using a number of formulas dependent on the nature of the braking system....1 page/≈275 words| 3 Sources | Harvard | Engineering | Math Problem |