Marine bio. Adaptation of Deep Sea Creatures for Survival. (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Visit this weblink below that takes on you on a virtual voyage to the deep sea.
Creatures of the Deep: Take this virtual voyage of the deep sea prior to composing your
Then address the following topic: Discuss the obstacles that all deep-water organisms
must overcome for survival and share some specific examples of deep-sea organisms
and the adaptations they possess that aid them in managing in this inhospitable
Part 2: In your own words, answer the following questions. (100-word minimum)
1. Discuss the importance of artificial reeds.
2. What does desalinization mean
Adaptation of Deep Sea Creatures for Survival
Adaptation of deep sea creatures for survival
The deep sea exhibits the most extreme environments on earth. It is dark, cold and has high water pressure. In the deep, sunlight penetration is limited and the animals have adapted to create light through bioluminescence process (Knight, 2019). They have the specialized organs called photospheres that has two chemicals luciferin and luciferase (catalyzed) which mix in the presence of oxygen to give blue-green light, e.g., the giant squid and coelacanth. Blue-green light travels fast in the water, and most organisms are sensitive to it.
- Symptom Analysis Evaluation Biological & Biomedical EssayDescription: Have you ever heard unrealistic sounds, or voices, Does directly address you or someone else? How do you hear them? What is the content of the voice? Do they comment and judge your actions? Does it influence you to harm any other person? have ever had any stage smell or tastes?...3 pages/≈825 words| 5 Sources | APA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Other (Not Listed) |
- Leptospirosis Biological & Biomedical Sciences PaperDescription: Leptospirosis’ natural history differs with every patient. It can be asymptomatic or mild. Sometimes it can go unrecognized while in some patients, leptospirosis may progress to liver or kidney failure, fatal pulmonary hemorrhage, aseptic meningitis as well as other syndromes. Leptospirosis ...1 page/≈275 words| 3 Sources | APA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Other (Not Listed) |
- Ethical Considerations in PlaceboDescription: A placebo is mainly used in clinical experiments to determine the level of effectiveness of a particular drug during the treatment of patients. Treatment using a placebo involves influencing the patient's psychology so that symptoms of the patient improve. Despite the absence of actual therapy, ethical ...1 page/≈275 words| 2 Sources | APA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Other (Not Listed) |