Monuments Men Documentary (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
After watching the stolen art video and the making of the Monuments Men documentary, I want to create a board game that involves stolen art. This is pretend, I don't really have to make one up. I just want you to come up with an idea for a game.
After brainstorming group ideas answer the following question
Questions to be answered:
1. What was the best part of this assignment?
2. What was the worst part of this assignment?
3. What was your idea for a game? Was it like Clue, Monopoly, Chutes and Ladders, or BingO/
4. What did you learn from this assignment about art that you did not know before?
5. What did you learn about yourself through working with a group?
Questions & Answers
Course Name and Number
Questions & Answers
The best part of this assignment is the knowledge one gains about the greatest art heist in history. I did not know about The Monuments Men until I did this assignment. Besides this, one acquires a deep understanding of art’s place in human history. Many people downgrade the importance of art in the world. However, The Monuments Men shows that creativity has sentimental value to all human beings.
The worst part of this assignment is learning about the many pieces of art that Hitler’s third Reich destroyed. As someone who
- The Ultimate All Purpose ExcuseDescription: I want to express my heartfelt regrets for being late to your class yesterday. I'm hoping you'll accept my apology. I had never expected or prepared for such an odd and amazing occurrence to occur. That morning, while I was making my way to school, I saw an unusual doorway that had appeared on the street....3 pages/≈825 words| No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |
- Mythology-Reading response 2Description: Mythology-Reading response 2 Literature & Language Other (Not Listed)...1 page/≈275 words| 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |
- Review Writing Assignment Final DraftDescription: Review Writing Assignment Final Draft Literature & Language Other (Not Listed)...6 pages/≈1650 words| 4 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |