12 pages/≈3300 words
Business & Marketing
Leadership & Teambuilding: Halcrow Pakistan Pvt Ltd (PowerPoint Presentation Sample)
Leadership & Teambuilding
Halcrow Pakistan Pvt Ltd
- Brief History: 5
- Introduction to the organization: 5
- Details of Services: 6
- Competitors: 6
- Organizational Structure. 7
Executive SummaryLeadership is all about influencing people to work together in order to attain a specific desired goal. The report contains the facts about leadership that how it is being implemented in the real practical world. It includes responses to certain questions that how a CEO of a company accomplishes the organizational goals by standing at the position of a leader. It explains how the CEO tries to induce the leadership qualities in his employees and as well as how he is able to influence others to work together to attain a specific goal. Not only this but this report is also concerned about the specific leadership training programs that are conducted in order to polish the leading skills in the employees. It is explained in the report that leadership is not only confined to the top management but it is also present at the several levels in the organization. Leadership is at the strategic level with the CEO and it is also along with the operational level with the team leaders. This helps us to understand that in Halcrow Pakistan the leadership development not only occurs at the top most level but also at the bottom levels where it is relevant and is required.
Introduction to Halcrow Pakistan Limited
· Brief History:Halcrow Group Limited is a multinational engineering consultancy company, based in the UK. Halcrow is one of the UK’s largest consultancies with origin stretching back to 1868. It was founded by a civil engineer, Thomas Meik in 1868. The company is undertaking commission in over 70 countries from a network of more than 90 offices. Halcrow Pakistan was established in 1993 by Halcrow Group of UK.
· Introduction to the organization:Halcrow Pakistan (PVT) ltd was established in 1993 by Halcrow Group of UK. HPK’s ability to integrate local terms with the international experts from other parts of Halcrow Group continuously brings international best practices to its clients. With over 21 years of experience in delivering large multi-disciplinary projects to small-scale specialist assignments in Pakistan as well as overseas, HPK has established itself as a leading engineering company that has its own identity in Pakistan. With the acquisition of Halcrow Group by CH2M HILL, HPK operates as an independent company that was formerly part of Halcrow Group. In Pakistan it has its main offices in Karachi and Islamabad. Clients remain at the center of HPK's operations & they ensure that HPK contributes in projects as a stake-holder. With a staff strength of over 200 located in offices in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Sukkur and Swat, HPK has and continues to deliver projects for clients that include donor agencies, international funding institutions, international oil and gas companies, international consulting and construction companies, planners and architects, private infrastructure developers, private property developers, contractors, industrial conglomerates, non-government organizations and selected local and government authorities. Some of our key clients include USAID, DFID, Asian Development Bank, The World Bank, Japan International Cooperation Agency, Halcrow Group Limited, Mott McDonald International, CH2M HILL, Hutchison Port Holdings, OMV, BHP, MOL, Premier Oil, Petronas, KUFPEC and ENI.
· Details of Services:
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Geotechnical Investigations
- Environmental Assessments (IEE, ESIA, EIA)
- Health, safety & environmental (HSE) monitoring
- Planning, feasibility and scoping studies
- Concept and detailed engineering designs
- Access roads and well site engineering and infrastructure for the oil & gas sector
- Construction management and supervision
- Energy, power, and electrical engineering solutions
- Quantity surveying and cost estimation
- Procurement and contracts support
- Community engagement
- Economic and financial analyses
- Institutional assessment
- Sustainability analysis
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Topographic, GIS, and other surveys
· Competitors:The competitors of Halcrow Pakistan may include; NESPAK, AAA Partnership, EA Consultants & ECIL.
· Organizational StructureThere are approximately 226 employees currently working in Halcrow Pakistan (pvt) ltd....
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
- Hotel Horizon-Geneva Hotel Fact Sheet 5-Star Hotel in French SwitzerlandDescription: Hotel Horizon Geneva, which will be located in Geneva, a French speaking part in Switzerland will use a revenue management plan...1 page/≈275 words| 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | PowerPoint Presentation |
- Leadership & Teambuilding: Halcrow Pakistan Pvt Ltd Description: Halcrow Pakistan (PVT) ltd was established in 1993 by Halcrow Group of UK. HPK’s ability to integrate local terms with the international experts ...12 pages/≈3300 words| No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | PowerPoint Presentation |
- MKTG 312 Presentation: Enterprise Architecture ApplicationDescription: Product in Sale (Description of product and brand quality representation) Branded watches are trendy and classy. These have exclusive designs and performance...2 pages/≈550 words| No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | PowerPoint Presentation |