Analyzing the IT Governance Moderation (Research Paper Sample)
The PAPER TALKS MORE ABOUT INFORMATION GOVERNANCE. importance of information governance cannot be overstated. It is crucial to deliver value from information artifacts in a controlled environment. Many practitioners report issues with access to key data, a lack of defined processes and ownership, and a distrust of analytics results. In the current article, we provide a literature review of the issue. This will give you a more thorough understanding of the subject.
- What is information governance? A thorough literature review will help you understand what the concept means. This is an important first step. Identify the components of information governance and describe their roles and responsibilities. Then, look at the antecedents and consequences of each. For example, Tallon and colleagues define information governance as the use of information artifacts for business and technological purposes. In addition, information governance will improve innovation capabilities.
- Information governance is ongoing. It should include mechanisms for monitoring, reviewing, and improving. This is important because the business environment, regulatory environment, and technology landscapes never remain static. Strategies that worked five years ago may not work today. Strategic decision-making is only as good as the data you have to make those decisions. This is where data analytics comes in. Knowledge is power. With knowledge, you can make better, more informed decisions.
- The process of information governance is complex. It is critical to establish a well-defined information governance framework for a company. With this framework, organizations can harness the value of big data analytics and radical innovation. This will lead to competitive success. The goal of information governance is to protect the organization's information assets. It can support innovation and enhance competitive advantage. For example, the use of predictive analytics in a company's decision-making process can help the company improve its processes and improve the security of its information assets.
The importance of information governance is often underestimated. However, the benefits of information governance are undeniable. While the process of information management is crucial for a company's competitive success, it can also be detrimental if the organization fails to take advantage of all of its potential. For this reason, a well-defined information governance will maximize the use of the data in the organization. In addition to being more efficient, it will increase efficiency and drive productivity.
In a recent study, 88% of organisations admitted that they did not know the content of their information. This inability to turn data into usable information poses a huge risk to the business. Without information governance, organizations cannot exploit market opportunities and operate efficiently. Consequently, a strong information governance framework is essential to achieve these goals. So, this study is a great addition to any library of information management.
Kuruwitaarachchi, N. (2020). Structural Equation Modeling Approach to Analyze the IT Governance Moderation in the Relationship of E-Commerce Adoption to Organizational Performance in Sri Lanka. Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology.
The development of communication technologies massively changed business landscape enhancing performance, improving operation and securing the information collected from the clients and other businesses. The implementation of technology across various sectors has improved the economy. Thus, organizations need to give emphasis on digital communication systems in order to increase productivity in their business. The advancement in information has driven a lot of firms out of the business, therefore it is important to adopt new technologies such as e-commerce in order to reach a high number of customers. In as much as the organizations implement new technologies, they also need to be attentive to the issue of information governance, as they will ensure that the data is adequately managed and protected using the right procedures.
Amali, L. N., Katili, M. R., Suhada, S., & Labuga, T. A. (2021). Business process monitoring system in supporting information technology governance. Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, 10(5), 2884-2891.
Information technology (IT) is very important in supporting business sustainability as well as its growth. However, with a high volume of information calls for proper management. Therefore, businesses must also consider the implementation of information technology governance, should be made up of leadership, business structure, as well as process guaranteeing that information technology organization reinforces and enlarges the organizational plans and objectives is also important. When the company supports the strategic importance of information technology investment, implementation of plan will result in the implementation of information technology governance model. The IT governance is very important in the business because improves security, productivity as well as meaning of information.
Mahalle, A., Yong, J., & Tao, X. (2020, November). IT Investment Governance and Corporate Governance: Perspective and Approach. In 2020 7th International Conference on Behavioural and Social Computing (BESC) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
The Corporate Governance, 1990s. has majorly been changed with the introduction of new technologies which has improved the businesses performance as well as security. Most of the businesses operations and services have moved online ,however with this journey comes major security threats which calls for IT governance values and procedures to be followed ,in order for the company to gain from the implementation of the information technology’s good information governance in place will ensure that the right procedures are followed when handling critical data, it will also make sure that there is adequate security for the information kept in the company’s servers.
Li, H., Luo, X. R., & Chen, Y. (2021). Understanding information security policy violation from a situational action perspective. Journal of the Association
- Cyber Crime ProsecutionDescription: Cybercrime has been on the rise, however countries such as US have tried unsuccessfully to prosecute the criminals without any success. Millions of dollars are lost from different institutions every year. The crime has been very profitable for the criminals and they enjoy impunity from prosecution. There ...2 pages/≈550 words| 4 Sources | APA | IT & Computer Science | Research Paper |
- Information Security PlanningDescription: Information security planning refers to the documentation of organizational systems and plans which are organized in a manner to protect all confidential and personal information that is sensitive to the data of that firm. Information security ...4 pages/≈1100 words| 6 Sources | APA | IT & Computer Science | Research Paper |
- Report on Identity and Access ManagementDescription: A health care premise needs a robust system devoid of possibilities to lose vital information. Therefore, it is necessary to deploy systems that simplify the work of care providers and that of the patients. Identity and ...2 pages/≈550 words| 5 Sources | APA | IT & Computer Science | Research Paper |