Resume and Cover Letter for Certified Nursing Assistant (Resume Writing Sample)
RSC COVER LETTER TEMPLATE Some Points to Consider… Put your name and contact info at the top of the letter. Make sure your name is in a font large enough to easily pick out. Whenever possible, address the letter to a specific person by name and title. Even if responding to a job ad that states "no phone calls", consider calling to politely ask the name of the hiring authority. Unfortunately, you may not always be able to identify the name of a specific person. In which case,source..
Resume and Cover Letter for Certified Nursing Assistant
+1 1446 333 289
To develop my skills in an organization that provides opportunities and challenges for career advancement and personal initiative. Ability to provide quality patient care and work under the direction of nursing staff. To use my interpersonal skills to achieve the organization's goals of promoting patient safety and quality care.
Bachelor's Degree in Medical Assisting (2016- 2022)
Saint Louis University
High School Diploma (2011-2015)
Nursing Assistant (Southwest Hospital)
* Caring for patients seeking outpatient treatments
* Consulting with health professionals to provide critical mental health support for patients with psychiatric problems
* Providing quality care to patients by recording, evaluating, and monitoring their psychiatric conditions.
* Advising patients about support programs and available community resources.
Medical Office Assistant (Houston Hospital)
* Providing personal care services like shaving, bathing, and bed baths to post-surgery patients.
* Delivering lab specimens and answering patient calls
* Maintaining daily records and reporting any incidents likely to change the behaviors of patients to agency supervisors.
* Coordinating with the nutrition department to ensure patients are served healthy foods like fruits and vegetables
* Planning regular medications and supporting patients to handle drugs appropriately.
Nursing Assistant (Ohio Home Care)
* Collected blood, urine, and stool samples to be used in laboratory tests
* Maintained patient's confidentiality regarding their health conditions
* Helping clinicians to implement nursing care plans
* Instructed patients to follow healthcare procedures
* Taking care of ICU patients and supporting health improvements on a daily basis.
* Good communication and negotiation skills
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of health care policies and procedures
* HIPAA and privacy regulations
* Patient advocacy
* Basic Medication administration
* Certified Nursing Assistant
* First Aid
Human Resource Manager
Children Healthcare of Atlanta
1600 Northeast Atlanta
Ref: Social Worker 2
I am applying for the position of Social Worker 2 posted on your website on June 3, 2022. I am interested in this position since I believe I have enough qualifications and experience in dealing with patients with mental health problems. I am a compassionate and dedicated person who strives to provide quality care to patients. I believe that my patient care capabilities make me the best candidate for the position.
I am an experienced certified nursing aide, having worked in three different healthcare organizations. In my line of duty, I assisted patients in coping with illness, hospitalizati