Recommence (Resume Writing Sample)
Complete his resume
TOREY DI'ON ASHLEY
4124 Old Cahaba Parkway Helena Alabama 36080
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• Member of Helena Choir
• Part of the Art Curriculum of Helena High School
• Member of Helena High School Thespian Honor Society
• Co-Leading role as Ted Peter in The Star Catcher
• Role as Teddy Deakin in The Ghost Train.
• Ensemble in Footloose.
• Advanced skills include Microsoft Office, Outlook and SharePoint, as well as legal software applications.
• WPEO NY Women's Business Advocate, 2013
Excellent professional references and supporting documentation will be furnished upon request.
1. State your name, current mailing address (include when it expires like graduation), permanent address, and the phone numbers, and email addresses where employers/school may contact you. Torey Di'on Ashley, 4124 Old Cahaba Parkway Helena Alabama 36080 205-586-5841 ToreyAshley01@gmail.com
2. What positions have you held? For each position state (a) the dates you held the position, (b) the specific tasks you accomplished (not things you did, but accomplishments), and (c) whether these tasks support the post that you’re currently seeking. Briefly describe your duties and responsibilities.
My monolog won me a place in the statewide 2017
Trumbauer at Troy University in Troy Alabama.
My monolog won me a place in the statewide 2018 Trumbauer at University North Alabama in Florence, Alabama
3. Please list your skills and accomplishments that you have garnered from either attending school or through working? List your educational achievements, including awards, recognitions, and industry training. Member of Helena Choir, Part of the Art Curriculum of Helena High School, Member of Helena High School Thespian Honor Society. Co-Leading role as Ted Peter in The Star Catcher, Role as Teddy Deakin in
The Gost Train. Apart of Ensemble in Footloose.
I am a senior artist with broad experience of successful performance for UK organization, mainly in the art services sector. This includes art services involving numerous million clients. I am flexible, have a better understanding of art, a robust technical experience and brilliant communication skills. Strong communication skills helps me to fulfill various roles within projects and provide most effective line between technical and business functions. I am recent graduate from Troy University at Troy Alabama with the BA in Art. I have skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook and SharePoint, email management, and written and oral communication. I am enthusiastic to join ZYX Inc. as the administrative assistant. Earlier experience comprises the internship in the administrative duty at Co-Leading role as Ted Peter in The Star Catcher.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
* Helena Choir Member
* Part of the Art Curriculum of Helena High School
* Member of Helena High School Thespian Honor Society
* Co-Leading role as Ted Peter in The Star Catcher
* Role as Teddy Deakin in the Ghost Train.
* Ensemble in Footloose.
- Resume Creative Writing Resume Writing Assignment PaperDescription: * Exceptional sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills. * Bilingual (proficient reading and writing in both English and Spanish) * Profound knowledge of business and leadership/management principles. * Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel....2 pages/≈550 words| No Sources | Other | Creative Writing | Resume Writing |
- CV: Masters of Science Degree in Administrative StudiesDescription: Masters of Science Degree in Administrative Studies: Mergers & Acquisitions, Planning/Operating New Ventures, Corporate Finance, Investments, and Portfolio...2 pages/≈550 words| No Sources | Other | Creative Writing | Resume Writing |
- Cover Letter for Finance AccountantDescription: A cover letter in application for a finance accountant position at the Bank Al-Riyadh, Saudi Arabia....1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | Other | Creative Writing | Resume Writing |