Cosmetic Dentistry: Getting Your Best Smile Back Say Cheese! (Article Sample)
Cosmetic Dentistry: Getting Your Smile Back Say cheese!
This statement is usually meant as an invitation to reveal your best smile, but many people lack the confidence to smile. This lack of confidence stems from dental problems such as discolored, cracked, decayed, misaligned, teeth with gaps and many other dental malformations experienced all over the world. A beautiful smile is not only pleasant to look at, but also provides the owner with confidence, self-assurance, self-belief, and high self-esteem. Cosmetic dentistry is described as the improvement of the appearance of teeth, gums or bite, and involves the alteration of color, position, shape, size, alignment and broad smile appearance. Some of the procedures used in cosmetic dentistry include:
1. Teeth whitening: teeth whitening is by far the most commonly sought after form of cosmetic dentistry. Whitening can be done professionally by the use of power bleaching, whereby light is shone to stimulate the active ingredients involved in whitening or through various home-made solutions such as turmeric, lemon, baking soda, charcoal to brighten the tooth enamel.
2. Veneers: Tooth veneers usually work on tooth alignment. They are made from medical
- Treatment Of Missing Teeth: Common Side Effects Of Dental ImplantsDescription: Dental implants are a minor oral surgery where missing or lost teeth get replaced with permanent, natural feeling teeth. Although this is a minimally invasive surgical procedure, it involves the use of dental prosthetics which are attached to the jaw or skull by the use of titanium screws....1 page/≈550 words| No Sources | Other | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Article |
- Diabetes Honey Helps Control Blood Sugar in StudyDescription: A common question I get is whether or not diabetics can consume honey. It has long been thought that honey should be severely limited (along with most sugars) by diabetics. ...2 pages/≈550 words| 7 Sources | Other | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Article |
- Collaborative Health Care: Promoting the Corporate Social ResponsibilityDescription: Health care leaders, providers and patients should collaborate so as to improve service delivery to the patients and satisfy the interests of all parties...1 page/≈550 words| No Sources | Other | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Article |