Cosmetic Dentistry: Getting Your Best Smile Back Say Cheese! (Article Sample)
Cosmetic Dentistry: Getting Your Smile Back Say cheese!
This statement is usually meant as an invitation to reveal your best smile, but many people lack the confidence to smile. This lack of confidence stems from dental problems such as discolored, cracked, decayed, misaligned, teeth with gaps and many other dental malformations experienced all over the world. A beautiful smile is not only pleasant to look at, but also provides the owner with confidence, self-assurance, self-belief, and high self-esteem. Cosmetic dentistry is described as the improvement of the appearance of teeth, gums or bite, and involves the alteration of color, position, shape, size, alignment and broad smile appearance. Some of the procedures used in cosmetic dentistry include:
1. Teeth whitening: teeth whitening is by far the most commonly sought after form of cosmetic dentistry. Whitening can be done professionally by the use of power bleaching, whereby light is shone to stimulate the active ingredients involved in whitening or through various home-made solutions such as turmeric, lemon, baking soda, charcoal to brighten the tooth enamel.
2. Veneers: Tooth veneers usually work on tooth alignment. They are made from medical
- Write A General Article On Peptides, The Amino Acid ComponentsDescription: A peptide is a compound that is chemical in nature. It is basically made up of a number of amino acids. The smallest peptide is a dipeptide consisting of two amino acids. ...1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | Other | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Article |
- Helping Fight Depression with YogaDescription: Yoga therapy incorporates different techniques, poses, and meditation practices to get mental relief amidst other forms of exercises...1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | Other | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Article |
- Does Dairy Impair The Immune System?Description: Does Dairy Impair The Immune System? - Health and Medicine Article...2 pages/≈550 words| Other | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Article |