Healthy Educational Development Education Case Study (Case Study Sample)
THE TASK ADDRESSED BY THIS SAMPLE INVOLVED A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF AN IDEAL EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT VERSUS THE STATUS QUO OF CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS FROM LOW-INCOME BACKGROUNDS.source..
2. Ideal Child Development Based on the Theory of Cognitive Development
The family background of children and early grade adolescents, including the socio-economic environment they are brought up in affects their academic achievement, educational development, and future occupational outcomes. Erik Erikson's theory of cognitive development explains an ideal situation for the good education and development of children targeted in this project (5-11 years of age and young adolescents). According to Erikson, the development of a sense of identity as an individual grows influences them to develop or fail to develop essential abilities in the various stages of development (Oswalt, 2017). Therefore, the development of cognitive skills and abilities necessary for educational achievement by the child is affected by circumstances related to their family identity including their household income and social status.
In an ideal setup, children and adolescents of the target category have access to adequate financial and material resources that can enable them access quality education and make self-motivated career choices. The availability of these resources and a motivating environment of learning drives the healthy educational development of these children (Erola, Jolanen & Lehti, 2016).
3. Status Quo of the Target Group
The situation of children and ad
- Discuss the Relationship Between Risk, Resiliency and Protective FactorsDescription: Risk factors refer to those conditions that lead children or individuals develop behaviors that are not friendly as much as education is concerned...1 page/≈275 words| 2 Sources | APA | Education | Case Study |
- Toilet TrainingDescription: The involvement of parents in the development of children helps in transitioning to developmental stages in life ...5 pages/≈1375 words| 2 Sources | APA | Education | Case Study |
- Explore the Impact of Socioeconomic Factors on TechnologyDescription: Today we live in a technology driven world. The world surrounding us, constantly changes in a break neck speed and often we are unable to catch the pace of it. ...1 page/≈275 words| 5 Sources | APA | Education | Case Study |