Pregnancy Case Study Health, Medicine, Nursing Case Study (Case Study Sample)
answer in a table form the given casesource..
Subject and Section
February 09, 2020
For this task, read the following case studies below. Then, using the case information and best evidence, complete the chart below. Make sure to address all columns in the chart.
Case #1: Jane
Jane is a 42-year-old G4P2103. Jane is divorced and works long, hard hours as a real estate agent. Jane was having irregular and heavy menses for 6 months, and then they abruptly stopped 3 months ago. Jane has been having nausea and vomiting for 6 weeks but attributed it to having the flu recently. She also admits to gaining about 10 pounds in the last few months and experiencing breast tenderness. Jane comes to the clinic today to discuss menopause symptoms and treatment. During the visit, a urine pregnancy test came back positive. During the exam, you palpate a 16-week-size uterus and get fetal heart tones of 165. Jane is in disbelief.
Required 4 pages. APA format 6th edition, 4-5 references within 5 years and in US Only.
* Make sure to address all sections. Do not leave any section blank.
* Include relevant subjective and physical objective findings.
- Pharmacotherapeutics for Depression Health, Medicine Case StudyDescription: This medicine will be taken at an initial dose of 20 mg per day. This will be taken orally and a maximum dosage of 20 milligram per day must be upheld CITATION Spe14 \l 2057 (Specchio, et al., 2014). Take this medicine with or without food as directed by your doctor....1 page/≈275 words| 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Case Study |
- Lack of Ethics in Pharmaceutical Industry Health, Medicine Case StudyDescription: Content: Greed is the major factor that causes companies to charge high prices so that they can earn supernormal profits. Large firms merge with small entities to exploit consumers. Additionally, generating a profit of up to 8000% is an indication that most managers lack moral principles...4 pages/≈1100 words| No Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Case Study |
- ETHICAL GROUNDS FOR PHYSICIAN ASSISTED SUICIDE.Description: ETHICAL GROUNDS FOR PHYSICIAN ASSISTED SUICIDE. Health, Medicine, Nursing Case Study...1 page/≈275 words| 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Case Study |