Syse650 Exam Questions It & Computer Science Coursework (Coursework Sample)
Systems Engineering Design Considerations
1. Discuss the elements of maintainability.
2. Define modularity and why it is important in system (not software) design endeavors.
SYSE650 EXAM QUESTIONS
Course Number and Section:
SYSE650 EXAM QUESTIONS
In systems engineering, Maintainability can be stated as the comparatively easiness and efficiency in time and energy that a system can withstand or reinstate to a particular circumstance by employing scheduled and unplanned maintenance. Maintenance is a task of architectural system design; this is in agreement with Ann Lundteigen, Zhang, Haskins & Liu (2018). Therefore, for any maintenance purposes, the system in consideration must have the capability to be serviced, and it must be much easy for repairs and upgrade. Furthermore, the system must be supported. This implies that the system must be practically reinstated to its functional state in a cost-friendly environment. Essentially, maintenance is a system design parameter. Therefore, maintenance design needs to specify the instance where the system will become nonfunctional.
The broader elements include maintainability engineering activities, performance requirements, acquisition documentation, and maintainability monitoring.
Elements of Maintainability
- Information Security IT & Computer Science CourseworkDescription: The Iconcepts Iof Iconfidentiality, Iintegrity Iand Iavailability Ioccur Ias Ikey Iprinciples Iof Idata Isecurity. IConfidentiality Iexamines Ithe Iprevention Iof Idata Idisclosure Ito Iunauthorized Isystems Ior Ipersons I(Gollmann, I2011). IFor Ian IATM, Ithe Itransaction Iwould Iinvolve Ithe Iphysical...6 pages/≈1650 words| 3 Sources | APA | IT & Computer Science | Coursework |
- Network configuration for Marlyland IT & Computer Science CourseworkDescription: As a network trainee, my supervisor has tasked me with ways of improving Mayberry satellite campus’ network. Hence this paper will include reviewing the existing network cabling and providing recommendations to improve the speed of the organization network....1 page/≈275 words| 2 Sources | APA | IT & Computer Science | Coursework |
- Business Reporting and Analytics IT & Computer Science CourseworkDescription: As indicated in the case study, DreamHome Company is a real-estate company with several branches. The company manages owner’s properties. The Company specializes in property management, by taking roles between clients and owners who wish to rent out their properties....2 pages/≈550 words| 3 Sources | APA | IT & Computer Science | Coursework |