SQL IT & Computer Science Coursework Research Paper (Coursework Sample)
THE PAPER IS ABOUT CREATING A MYSQL DATABASE FROM GIVEN DATA AND GENERATING SQL QUERIESsource..
Databases - SQL
* [Nested query without JOIN] List the unique names of instructors whose name’s the second character is ‘o’ and who have a higher salary than some instructor in the ‘EE’ department.
SELECT instructor.name FROM instructor WHERE instructor.name LIKE '_O%' AND instructor.salary > ( SELECT instructor.salary FROM instructor WHERE instructor.dept_name='EE');
* [single SELECT with JOIN] List the department name (in descending order), and total number of the department’s unique instructors who teach at least one course in the Spring 2018 semester.
SELECT instructor.dept_name,instructor.name,COUNT(instructor.ID) AS TOTAL FROM instructor INNER JOIN teaches ON instructor.ID=teaches.ID WHERE teaches.semester='Spring' AND teaches.year='2018' GROUP BY instructor.dept_name ORDER BY instructor.dept_name DESC;
* [single SELECT with JOIN] For course sections with more than 1 student in some semester in 2018, list the course title (in descending order), section id, semester, and number of students
SELECT course.title,section.sec_id,section.semester,course.credits as Number_of_students FROM course INNER JOIN section ON course.course_id=section.course_id WHERE section.year='2018' ORDER BY course.title DESC
- Network Design IT & Computer Science Coursework PaperDescription: Academy, C. (2018). Private WAN Infrastructures (2.2.2) > Cisco Networking Academy Connecting Networks Companion Guide: Connecting to the WAN. [online] Ciscopress.com. Available at: http://www.ciscopress.com/articles/article.a...11 pages/≈3025 words| 8 Sources | Other | IT & Computer Science | Coursework |
- Implementation Procedures For An Educational Typology Known As xACMEDescription: The paper sets out to present implementation guidelines to help xACME educational typology meet user requirements. The project will focus on; Springfield Device and STP Configurations; Worchester Subnetting Configurations and Boston Site Protocol, Route Summarization, and Topology Improvement....7 pages/≈1925 words| 11 Sources | Other | IT & Computer Science | Coursework |
- Software Engineering With Objects Coursework AssignmentDescription: Software engineering assignment which answers questions based on the provided scenarios. it includes functional and non-functional requirements of system...1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | Other | IT & Computer Science | Coursework |