Event Communication (Essay Sample)
This TEP (Teenagers Educational Program) intensive camp is designed for teenagers to help them sharpen their communication skills, develop leadership skills, develop critical thinking, and build relationships.
Date of Emphasis
Camp Dates: April 5th 2021, through April 9th 2021, from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm.
* Local Media
Timeline for Pre-event communication
* Planning for the team-building event should start ten months before the event.
* Planning will comprise forming a planning team, defining roles, and having regular meetings at least once a month, increasing when the events come closer.
* Budgeting and recruiting should take the first few months of pre-event communication. It includes calculating expenditure costs and formulating charges, meeting facilitators, and planning which media will recruit teenagers.
Use of Social Media
* Social media is essential in marketing the services offered and reaching many teenagers as most of them are active users, especially Facebook and Instagram.
* Facebook and Instagram will be used in displaying team building info on the page, pictures of planning stages to create excitement, and give links for booking when the event draws closer.
Print, Radio, and Television
* Radio: contacting local stations for an interview opportunity to discuss the schedule, venue, and learning opportunities. 90% of parents commute to work while listening to the radio (Loechner, 2016).
* Print: erecting billboard with an attractive picture, paying for newspapers and magazine publication, and putting flyers in schools with all the details such as contact information and events dates.
* Television: will be used to complement radio advertising.
Event Day Operation Such as Dealing with Emergency
* The first thing should be oriented so that they may get an overview of the place.
* All staff should know about crisis communica
- The consensus in Decision Making Creative Writing EssayDescription: Consensus plays an integral role in solving disagreement among two or more groups. For example, there can be a consensus in the political setup to hold an election or a referendum to solve a dispute between two conflicting political parties or groups. Therefore, to achieve high-quality decisions...2 pages/≈550 words| 4 Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Essay |
- Increasing Trends of Indifference Creative Writing EssayDescription: Indifference defines a state in which one lacks the human elements of concern, interest, sympathy, and empathy. Most people in this state present characteristics of not caring about others at all. They go about their businesses and attempt to fulfill their goals disregarding anything around them...2 pages/≈550 words| 3 Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Essay |
- Do you think it is a good idea to ban passenger cars in cities (2)Description: Despite their contribution to economic development and enhancing living standards, passenger cars’ movement in and out of city centers represents one of the major sources of air and noise pollution, a problem threatening the world’s sustainability in the future....1 page/≈275 words| 1 Source | APA | Creative Writing | Essay |