Microcephaly: Impact on Brain Development and Functions Essay (Essay Sample)
Description (24hrs, 5 pages)
1) Write an Introduction on the “definition” and the possible “etiologies” of microcephaly. A summary/background describing the topic;
2) Write the Main Text to describe the impacts on “brain development”, “Brain functions” and others;
3) Write a Conclusion.
ØWord-limit: about 1200-1500 words (excluding references),
ØReferences are needed,
No plagiarism is allowed. Penalty will be given.
Microcephaly: Impact on Brain Development and Functions
Microcephaly is a condition that is linked to prenatal care and other factors that may influence a child's well-being after birth. A smaller circumference of the head characterizes the condition for the child in comparison with others of its age and size. The child may be born with the condition or may develop it within the early years of life. An association between the growth of the brain and head are evident such that when the brain stops to grow, the head also stops. This implies that a head that is smaller than expected will also be linked to some brain problems related to underdevelopment. In this sense, an abnormally small head suggests an abnormality in the growth and functionality of the brain. It is, therefore, essential to consider the role of microcephaly in brain development and functionality based on an understanding of the link between the condition and brain development.
- Chemistry Biological & Biomedical Sciences Essay PaperDescription: Chemical enthalpies are one of the fundamental units in the subject of chemistry. One of the misconceptions about chemical reaction speed is that it is a process where the reactants undergo a reaction, and products are formed from the reaction. The misconception that revolves around chemical...1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | MLA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Essay |
- Use & Distribution Of Medicare Biological & Biomedical Sciences EssayDescription: Medicare is an insurance plan that is confederate and mainly for the old age. It also considers certain disabled youths or people with kidney complications especially in the end stage. Medicare has three parts named A, B and D. Each of these parts has the various covers offered by them. ...2 pages/≈550 words| 3 Sources | MLA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Essay |
- How does Phenylpiracetam work in the Brain?Description: How does Phenylpiracetam work in the Brain? Biological & Biomedical Sciences Essay...2 pages/≈550 words| 2 Sources | MLA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Essay |