Solving Mathematical Word Problems Involving Speed (Math Problem Sample)
it was A algebraic word problemsource..
Algebraic Word Problem
Vivian and Noelle both leave the park at the same time, but in opposite directions. If Noelle travels 5 mph faster than Vivian and after 8 hours, they are 136 miles apart, how fast in mile per hour is each traveling?
* The speed of Noelle would be: x mph
* Then the speed of Vivian would be: x-5 mph
* Therefore the formula to get Total Speed
- ADHD and School Performance in Children. Math Problem.Description: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, ADHD, makes learning difficult through loss of focus. The learners feel a constant need for movement, their thoughts drift and they have difficulty filtering their thoughts....1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | APA | Mathematics & Economics | Math Problem |
- Differential Equations Mathematics & Economics Math ProblemDescription: 1 u''+u'+2u= sin2t The auxiliary equation is r2+r+2=0 Using the general formula x=-b±b2-4ac2a a = 1, b = 1, c = 2 x=-1±12-4(1)22(1) x=-1±1-82 x=-1±1-82 x=-1±-72 x=-1+-72 or -1--72 ∴If the roots are complex numbers, i.e r1= α+iβ , r2= α-iβ Where α, β are real numbers, from the solution we have....17 pages/≈4675 words| No Sources | APA | Mathematics & Economics | Math Problem |
- Pure Mathematics Economics Math Problem Research PaperDescription: If a regression model reveals the value of R squared = 0.69,then that times that the predictive model of the data set can account for 0.69=69% which is effective to make a judgment. The R-Square value expected range is between 0.60-0.90 which is translated to mean...1 page/≈550 words| 2 Sources | APA | Mathematics & Economics | Math Problem |