Music and Gender Visual & Performing Arts Research (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
The instructions required the writer to prepare an outline for the final project, whereby gender issues were to be explored in relation to a specific music genre. so, this sample is about researching a particular topic and preparing an annotated outline.source..
Pop Music and Gender
Pop Music and Gender
* Popular music raises several gender concerns pertaining to the audience, artists, producers and song writers of the industry.
* Most scholars have explored these gender issues based on three outstanding dimensions:
1 The gender disparity manifested in pop music from a production point of view.
2 Differences in the tastes and preferences of the target audience in terms of propensity to listen to this type of music.
3 Gender portrayal in pop songs and its associated impacts on the way listeners make sense of their world (Hill, 2016).
* Gender variability is one of the aspects depicted in the production and dissemination of pop music records in many parts of the world.
* For all the songs that attained the Billboard Hot 100 merit between 2012 and 2017, only three percent of the artists, twelve percent of song writers, and two percent of producers were female (Muller, 2018).
1 Therefore, a huge gap exists between female and male participation in the popular music genre.
- Steps to Become a Nail TechnicianDescription: Steps to Become a Nail Technician Art Other (Not Listed)...2 pages/≈550 words| 2 Sources | APA | Visual & Performing Arts | Other (Not Listed) |
- Traditional Indian Music Visual & Performing Arts PaperDescription: Hinduism is an Indian way of life as well as a religion. It is widely practiced in India and many parts of South Asia. The history of the Hindu culture is closely intertwined with the development of the Hindu religion in India since the middle of the iron Age. While Hinduism is considered to be the oldest...1 page/≈275 words| 3 Sources | APA | Visual & Performing Arts | Other (Not Listed) |