Primary Source: The Declaration Of Sentiments And Resolutions (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Apa style. 1 page. 1 source. The task was to provide the customer with answers to questions regarding the declaration of sentiments. written this summer.source..
1. What type of document is this? (Ex. Newspaper, telegram, map, letter, memorandum, congressional record)
The Declaration of Sentiments and Resolutions may be considered a declaration intended to improve the legislature of America in 1848. It had an aim to extend the existing women rights and powers of that time.
2. For what audience was the document written?
The mentioned piece of work was written for the Seneca Falls Convention's participants with a goal to affect the legislature's members and the public.
3. What do you find interesting or important about this document?
The Declaration is fascinating because it is a forerunner of the modern feminist movement. Its sharp and radical announcements have the same mood as the claims a certain libber has. The document is also curious because it was signed not only by women but by men as well. What is important for this paper is the clear manifestation of the changing women's wishes to make improvements to the previous social way of living. The paper is significant as it has changed the way a contemporary female
- Issues In The Current World And How They Are Affecting PeopleDescription: The task was about reading a given article and answering the given questions. This sample is about various issues in the Current world and how they are affecting people differently....1 page/≈550 words| 1 Source | APA | History | Other (Not Listed) |
- Diary Through The Eyes Of A Native American Moctezuma's PerspectiveDescription: Cortes had already been welcomed by the Aztecs and treated to gifts, and they ensured the Spaniards had an enjoyable stay....2 pages/≈550 words| 5 Sources | APA | History | Other (Not Listed) |
- Primary Source: The Declaration Of Sentiments And ResolutionsDescription: The task was to provide the customer with answers to questions regarding the declaration of sentiments. written this summer. The Declaration of Sentiments and Resolutions may be considered a declaration intended to improve the legislature of America in 1848....1 page/≈275 words| 1 Source | APA | History | Other (Not Listed) |