Social Media and Mobile Technology. Technology IT & Computer Science (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
This assignment was intended to help the students deepen their understanding of the course text
through reflection and application. They were required to analyze 5 chapters of the
course text, distill the key points, reflect on a relevant segment for each, and provide a
COMP2097-91-S-2019IS Social Media & Mobile Technology For End Users
Reflective Journal Entry
Insert First & Last Name
Insert Student Number
1: Introduction to Social Media Concepts
Chapter Summary: (10 marks)
The chapter offers a general overview of social media and its application. The major areas where social media is of great impact include:
* Public relations
* Advertising and marketing.
The core roles of social media outlined include creating trust, influence, and engagement. Trust is an element of core importance to every person.
* Much of the information that is disbursed over social media needs to pass the trustworthiness mark.
- Internship Report Writing Assignment: IT DepartmentDescription: After getting commencing my internship, in IT department I had a chance to learn more about Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)...8 pages/≈2200 words| 6 Sources | APA | IT & Computer Science | Other (Not Listed) |
- A Project Design Proposal On A Grocery Store SystemDescription: Provide a brief but comprehensive design of an expressive interface that generally will offer customers the ability to carry out their grocery shopping online...2 pages/≈550 words| 5 Sources | APA | IT & Computer Science | Other (Not Listed) |
- Active Comparison of Java and Python Programming LanguageDescription: Python is a strong and powerful modern day computer programming language, it is seen to draw close similarities with earlier programming languages...7 pages/≈1925 words| 7 Sources | APA | IT & Computer Science | Other (Not Listed) |