The Effect of Online Games on Children Social Behavior, Personality, and Health (Research Proposal Sample)
write a research proposal on: The Effect of Online Games on Children Social Behavior, Personality, and Healthsource..
Table of Contents
Statement of research objectives
Definition of terms
2. Literature review
Importance of factors being asked
Current status of the topic
Relationship between the literature and problem statement
Management theory applied
3. Research Design & Methods
Data collection plans.
Proposed analysis of data
4. Implications and limitations of the study
Problem statement: In today's world, with the stout impact of digitalization, globalization and social media, advertising is transforming. Many organizations are using social media to advertise their product in order to attract and let the existing and prospective customers know about a service, product or business. Therefore, organizations are using the internet and world web to advertise their product.
This includes Facebook, Twitter, You tube, Instagram which offers advertisers prospects such as involving consumers and enriching the brand reputation and its image. Businesses can also have talks with their clients via social media. It also encourages progressive brand views, enhances client relationship management and the announcing of a new product or services by enterprises. Consequently, use of social media in advertising should be for almost all companies. Unfortunately, the challenge with the use of social in advertising is creating a good marketing strategy for online advertisement. So in this research paper, I am going to analyze the important elements of a social media strategy which will help firms improve their advertising strategy. Statement of research objectives: The aim of the study is to explore the effectiveness of advertising through social media. In addition the purpose of the study is to help firms improve their advertising strategy to help firms increase their sales and profits.
Elements of social media marketing strategy
* Identify business goals
* Set marketing objectives
* Identify ideal clients
* Research competition
* Choose channels and tactics
H1: Having the right social media media marketing strategy help a business to connect successfully with its customers.
H2: Identifying business goals and setting marketing objectives helps improve the social media advertisement.
H3. If companies identify ideal customers and do research they will have positive outcomes.
-Social media; It is a group of connected communications networks which is reserved to public grounded input, content sharing, interaction and teamwork.
-Brand image; This is impression in the consumers' thoughts about a brand.
- Advertising; It is a visual or audio method of marketing which involves the use of openly sponsored, message to sell or promote a product ,service or business.
- Twitter; It is a micro blogging site which enables registered users to air their tweets
- Facebook; Refers to a social networking site which allows users to upload pictures and videos, create profiles and send messages
-Advertising effectiveness; This is how well a business' advertising achieves its plan.
SMART-Simple, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely
Summary This research will major on explaining the essential elements of social media marketing strategy. This will help business develop useful online marketing strategy. This enhances creating more awareness to the public thus attracting more customers. It will also promote firms managers the essentials elements of social media marketing.
2. Literature Review
A. Importance of factors being asked: There are numerous articles which have discussed the essential elements of social media strategy.
Name Business Goals
This involves looking at the company overall needs and deciding how you want to use social media to promote in achieving them. This enables one to come up with personalized goals which are realistic, achievable, measurable, timely and specific. The strategy should involve how they are planning to increase the brand awareness, retain the customers and reduce the marketing cost.
Establish Marketing Objectives
They define how a company will get from unfilled goal to productively filled goal. The SMART approach can determine the objectives. One should ensure the objectives are related to the businesses over all vision
Identify Ideal consumers
This involves knowing your target audience's profession, lifestyles, impediments, dislikes, likes, incentives, age, complaints and their level of income. At that point it is cheaper and easier to target them on social media. The more specific the business is, the more the alterations they are going to get out of the channels to promote their business.
Compile a list of at least three to five competitors and examine the social media they are employing and evaluate their subject strategy. As well pay interest to the variety of content they are advertising and its perspective. This helps how a business to plan in order to outdo its competitor
Decide on Channels and Tactics
Businesses should find out the best platform which conveys greatest earnings. They can use
- Improving Reading Comprehension For Third Graders Description: This capstone project is aimed at examining ways of improving reading comprehension for third grade students by providing training on the collaborative strategic reading (CSR) framework strategy....1 page/≈550 words| 70 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Research Proposal |
- Solution-Oriented Teacher Perceptions of School Accountability and How It Influences Their P. . .Description: PhD paper for a qualitative study to explore teacher perceptions of school accountability and how it influences their perceived efficacy in Southern Mississippi...57 pages/≈15675 words| No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Research Proposal |
- Air Pollution in Oil Rich Country Kuwait: The Causes and SolutionDescription: As we known that a lot of countries are suffering from air pollution problems what is the air pollution? Where does it come from?...1 page/≈275 words| 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Research Proposal |