COM 114: Fundamentals of Speech Communication. Literature & Language (Speech Presentation Sample)
speech presentation on how to pass a testsource..
COM 114: Fundamentals of Speech Communication
Semester: Spring 2020
Assignment Title: Informative Speech Outline 10%
Instructors: Drs. Alvaro Subero, Mohammad Al-Afnan, Nurcan Kose, Arda Jebejian, Filomachi Spathopoulou, Hanane Benali, Slaheddine Mnasri
* Choose one of the topics below.
* Write an informative/process speech outline, with complete sentences.
* Follow the sample speech on pages 250-253 in the textbook.
* It is the student’s responsibility to submit the TYPED assignment in WORD FORMAT on the date of final submission announced on Moodle – May 5, 2020, 5pm.
Indicate the topic chosen for the Outline:
1 How to ace a test- MY TOPIC
2 How to create the perfect study space
3 How to make friends on campus
4 How to sign up for classes
Title of the speech
- Narrative Literature & Language Speech PresentationDescription: It was right here a second ago. It was directly here a second back. Socks always vanish, regularly when they're tumbling out of the dryer. Elizabeth consistently kidded, “Resembles another’s run off to join the Navy.” “Is that Argyle? Maybe the Marine Corps, “I would have answered....3 pages/≈825 words| No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- Algebra. Providing a worked out answer on given questionsDescription: To solve for x in above problem we will calculate the real roots for the above quadratic equations by looking for two numbers whose sum is 1 and product is 12, then we equate them in the original equation and solve for x....1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- THE GOVERNOR’S SPEECH DURING THE 2018 COOPERATIVES DAYDescription: Ladies and gentlemen, it is with profound pride that I stand before you all to celebrate the 96th International Cooperative Day and the gains of the cooperative movement both within our county and indeed in the national level....3 pages/≈825 words| No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |