Team Management for Effective Task Completion (Term Paper Sample)
This was business management term PAPER - project management.source..
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Project Management (MGT323)
-12382541719400Deadline: 04/03/2021 @ 23:59
Course Name: Project Management
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year:2020-21, II Term
For Instructor’s Use only
Marks Obtained/Out of 5
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
* The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
* Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
* Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
* Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
* Late submission will NOT be accepted.
* Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
* All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
* Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
* Need References from Peer-reviewed Journals.
* This Assignment comprise of a Case Study.
* Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-2 students will able to understand the
1 Recognize the steps of planning process in the project management. (L.O-1.2)
2 Estimate the project budget and cost control. (L.O-2.2)
3 Analyze to work effectively and efficiently as a team member for project related cases. (L.O-3.1)
Assignment Question: (Marks 5)
Please read the Case-5.2 “Post-Graduation Adventure.” from Chapter 5 “Estimating Project Times and Costs” given in your textbook – Project Management: The Managerial Process 8th edition by Larson and Gray page no: 164 also refer to specific concepts you have learned from the chapter to support your answers. Answer the questions asked in case study as deliverables where you should consider the milestones and technical requirements. Answers to the questions should be within 500 Words limit.
For any project to achieve it's objective successfully, time, cost, and scope are the most important factors to consider.Variations in any of these three factors will influence the outcome of the project.
Before making any decision concerning the planned trip, it is important to assess the possibility of the trip and the justification in relation to the available financial resources and time constraints.Here, the creation of a project that uses a yard stick can be beneficial.
Planning for the project to ensure that the resources are aligned with the time stpulated.A work breakdown structure (WBS) should be used to define the scope of the journey in order to effectively understand the milestones, activities, and the deliverables (Globerson & Zwikael (2002)
Controlling the inherent factors like cost and time will be beneficial to avoid vending off the plan.This will help me in managing the risks.Mike should bring Josh on board and work as a team in order to avoid confusion.In addition, communication is a very important factor, information should be transmitted effectively in order to achieve the desired objectives.
Q 22 Q
The process of appreciating the total estimated expenditure of a project is called the project cost estimation.The accuracy of this process is dependent on the steadfastness of the scope of the project.The scope will for the resources available, budget, risks, and time.
Various methods are used to implement the cost of a project including analogous estimating where expert judgments are used in the previous projects that are similar to the present one.Another method is the bottom-up streaming where it depends on the (WBS), the cost of each resource is estimated. (Burke, (2013)
The aim of the project budget is to allocate and permit the financial resources to comple
- Incorporation of Contemporary Management Techniques in TeslaDescription: The Integrated Learning Project considers how Tesla Inc. can incorporate contemporary management techniques to improve its processes, productivity, efficiency, and profitability. The firm's problems include long lead times, wastes due to new products and processes, increased competition, and low production volume. ...18 pages/≈4950 words| 20 Sources | APA | Management | Term Paper |
- Challenges Faced by Apple in BRICS CountriesDescription: The organisation which operates at the international level has to face different challenges that are absent in the case of domestic firms. During the time of expansion, companies face several issues. The marketing condition and the problems are immense and are complicated, which is not in the case of ...3 pages/≈825 words| 8 Sources | APA | Management | Term Paper |
- Nail Salon Business Plan Management Term Paper EssayDescription: I aim to provide professional nail services in a conducive environment in the Salon, characterized by a well-designed interior and a fully-equipped waiting area. Some of the equipment includes on-order refreshments, television screens, attractive publications, and comfortable couches...6 pages/≈1650 words| 3 Sources | APA | Management | Term Paper |