The Birth of Swatch Memo: David Ackerman, Chair of the Board (Article Sample)
THE REQUIREMENT WAS TO READ "The Birth of SwatCH" AND LIST FOUR RECOMMENDATIONS AND RATIONALE FROM THE READING. THE SAMPLE CONTAINS THE LIST OF RECOMMENDATIONS AND RATIONALE FROM THE ASSIGNED ARTICLE.source..
To:David Ackerman, Chair of the Board
From:Your name, manager
The Birth of Swatch Memo
1. Strategic innovation and invention of new products are crucial for ensuring that an enterprise attains sustainability. The example is the introduction of the Swatch; this product achieved much success and played a pivotal role in saving the Swiss watch industry. It was a crucial factor in the resurgence of the company and the general industry.
2. Proper and efficient management should be the pillar of development and growth of an enterprise. The birth of Swatch can be attributed to critical managerial personnel who mobilized necessary resources. A notable example of such individuals is the SMH CEO, Mr. Nicolas Hayek.
3. Company's sustainability can be achieved through introducing unique
- Fun Web Products Spyware 2Description: Fun web products spyware 2 is a kind of program designed to destruct the functioning of a computer. The spyware hi-jacks your browser without any indication whatsoeve...1 page/≈550 words| Other | Communications & Media | Article |
- 67th Emmy AwardsDescription: Some of the main topics of discussion in the 2015 Emmy awards was the issue of diversity and transgender awareness...1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | Other | Communications & Media | Article |
- About US Page For A Sunglasses Reseller Media Article Description: About Us page for a sunglasses reseller Communications & Media Article...1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | Other | Communications & Media | Article |