Hunt company. Business & Marketing Case Study Assignment. (Case Study Sample)
You will prepare a distribution improvement strategy for the Hunt Company. Recently, the company began outsourcing its manufacturing to overseas companies. Due to this recent change, they have suffered various issues and problems with their distribution processes.
In a 3-4 page written paper, address the following items in your distribution improvement strategy:
1. The major facts of the case study.
2. The main problems or issues facing the Hunt Company.
3. The possible solutions to these problems or issues (1-3 solutions).
4. Rationale for these solutions using concepts, terms, processes, procedures, and/or real-world examples discussed in the course materials.
5. The main steps to implement the new strategy or plan
Major Facts of the Case Study
The process by which one file a retail shop shelf is often long and entails more than what most individuals know about production. The supply chain entails a good number of cooperative functions, which are commonly assumed by members of the supply chain. Facts indicate that procurement management and consumption dealing with the procuring of raw materials for the production of finished goods. Apart from that, the determination of plant capacity, the setting of credit terms as well as production schedules are also encompassed in a supply chain. During the recent past, most firms have made claims that some of the statistics and platforms that are applied in coming up with the core decisions in their shipping and supply chain functions are breeding intrinsic glitches for the well-being of the company. As a matter of fact, some firms, in view of saving their supplying capabilities, have gone ahead to make changes in those platforms.
- IMC Project Business & Marketing Case Study ResearchDescription: The company is facing a marketing challenge where consumers only become one-time clients. The entrepreneur should find ways to enhance brand recognition within the market by employing different online and offline marketing procedures to create brand loyalty...1 page/≈275 words| No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- OTP Bank Group Business process Analysis Business Case StudyDescription: OTP bank is a Hungarian independent financial services provider based in Hungary. Due to a large market share in central Europe, the OTP bank group is widespread in more than ten countries. The OTP bank group started in the year 1949 as a state commercial and savings bank...5 pages/≈1375 words| 5 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- FritoLay Case Study Analysis Business & Marketing Case StudyDescription: Over the years, the world has experienced drastic changes in the realm of information technology. As such, sifting through the different notions and noises to mine, the most pertinent insights on a given market could be challenging. That is where market research comes into play...1 page/≈275 words| 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |