Law of tort Law Coursework Research Paper Term Paper (Coursework Sample)
I was to advise a certain family after they had been harassed by the police.source..
Mr. John Fayaz should sue the police under the law of torts. The police threatened him and his family, instilled fear to his family, seized and destroyed some of their property, assaulted and hit his wife. This is not all as they also led to loss of life of un born child. He should sue them under the two torts; negligence and intentional torts.
For his case against the police to stand the test, the plaintiff – in this case Mr. Fayaz- has to show that the police had a duty that they breached causing harm Stace, Victoria (2016).
* Duty; the police have a duty to protect all the citizens of that country
* Breach; they did not protect but rather intimidated, threatened, assaulted and battered Mr. Fayaz and his family.
* Causation; this breach led to the fourth element,
* Harm; John’s wife suffered a miscarriage due to the actions of the police, their property was damaged too. The family also suffered emotional and mental harm.
- Human trafficking Essay. Law Coursework Assignment.Description: There are various kinds of human trafficking found at the Immigration and Customs Enforcement website; the most recent one is child trafficking involving a six-month-old infant. ...3 pages/≈825 words| 2 Sources | APA | Law | Coursework |
- Immigration Reform and Control Act (1986). Law CourseworkDescription: The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, best recognized as the Immigration and Nationality Act is a reviewed and reformed current immigration laws....10 pages/≈2750 words| 7 Sources | APA | Law | Coursework |
- Ethical Reasoning Law Coursework Research Paper EssayDescription: Stewart and Sewn are two good friends. One early morning, they went on a trip to visit the scenery of Southern California. After traveling for a few kilometers, the two stumbled upon a scene involving animal cruelty. A huge gang of thieves armed with weapons has crowded on the left side...2 pages/≈550 words| No Sources | APA | Law | Coursework |