Scope Statement for Organizing a Dinner-Dance Concert for a Local Charity (Coursework Sample)
You are in charge of organizing a dinner-dance concert for a local charity. You have reserved a hall that will seat 30 couples and have hired a jazz combo.
Develop a scope statement for this project that contains examples of all the elements. Assume that the event will occur in 4 weeks. Provide your best estimate of the dates for milestones.
What would the priorities likely be for this project?
Course Title: Course Name
This project aims to organize a dinner-dance concert for a local charity. The event will take place on [date] at [location] and seat 30 couples. A jazz combo has been hired to provide entertainment.
* To raise funds for the local charity through ticket sales and donations
* To provide an enjoyable evening for attendees with good food, music, and atmosphere
* To promote the charity and its mission to the community
- The Role of a Spokesperson and Disseminators in Organizations and InstitutionsDescription: The Role of a Spokesperson and Disseminators in Organizations and Institutions Management Coursework...3 pages/≈825 words| 4 Sources | APA | Management | Coursework |
- Economic System InquiryDescription: Economic System Inquiry Management Coursework...2 pages/≈550 words| 3 Sources | APA | Management | Coursework |
- Importance of Understanding Leadership TheoriesDescription: Every leader has their definition of leadership, management, and fellowship is. In every organization, a leader performs specific functions. Leaders come up with ideas for the organization; they structure its culture. The leaders come up with ways to solve problems that the organization faces. It is ...1 page/≈275 words| 2 Sources | APA | Management | Coursework |