Difference Between Various Religion Religion & Theology Coursework (Coursework Sample)
1. DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CATHOLICS, PROTESTANTS AND ANY OTHER CHRISTIANS.
2. DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY.
Revise the notes from our previous class and answer the questions above.
Font should be 12
Line spacing 1.2
Submit the paper in our next class.
Catholicism versus Protestants
The difference between Catholicism and Protestants.
* In Roman Catholicism they believe in the seven sacraments. They consists Baptism, Confirmation, Communion, Confession, Marriage, Holy Orders and Anointing of the sick where as in protestant theology salvation is by faith in Christ alone, without any contribution of works.
* Catholilicism raises Mary to an unwarranted position where she can for example hear all the prayers of people all over the world, thought and spoken whereas the Protestants movement regards Mary as a very blessed woman who bore the Messiah.
ACCESS TO JESUS
* Catholicism access to Jesus is said to be only through Mary whereas the protestant the access Jesus direct through prayers.
* Final authority in the Roman Catholicism is the Pope and Magisterium. Pope is infallible when speaking. He is the final human authority. The Protestants final authority is God’s word.
* The clergy in Catholicism are required to be celibate. However for the protestant celibacy is not required.
* The elements (bread and wine) become through the ritual and authority of the priest, the actual body and blood of Jesus. For the Protestants Holy Communion is a symbol of Christ’s sacrifice on the cross.
- Discussion: Eschatological Community Of Co-existing PeopleDescription: Tries To Dissect Grenz's Paper On Its Ethical Implications As It Suggests That God Created Humankind As An Eschatological Community...1 page/≈275 words| 1 Source | APA | Religion & Theology | Coursework |
- Reading The Letter To Philemon And Answering Questions GivenDescription: The epistle of Philemon was the shortest of all the letters that Paul wrote. The reason he wrote this letter was to beg Philemon not to punish Onesimus...4 pages/≈1100 words| 3 Sources | APA | Religion & Theology | Coursework |
- Evil And Suffering In Comparison To Christianity ViewDescription: Something evil can be generated from moral deeds or they can arise from natural phenomena such as earthquakes and Tsunami...2 pages/≈550 words| 3 Sources | APA | Religion & Theology | Coursework |