Cultural Considerations Code. Learning and Growth Perspective. (Essay Sample)
Key Assignment Draft
You, Mike, and Tiffany meet in a conference room to begin to assemble your final presentation.
This presentation will be the project deliverable, so you want to make sure you have provided all of the requirements.
Mike begins, “I think we’ve done some pretty good analysis on our strategy. We just have to put the pieces together before the final presentation.”
“We do have some solid information, but we have to look at all the parts to see if we can remain competitive,” Tiffany adds.
Complete the following:
•A balanced scorecard is used to align the business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization, improve internal and external communications, and monitor organization performance against strategic goals. Based on your analysis of the company’s four perspectives in IP3, develop a complete balanced scorecard that helps put the pieces together for your final presentation. Once completed, answer the following questions.
•What are the considerations that you need to be aware of to remain competitive?
•Based on the research and analysis that you have done, can you compete in the market that you have chosen? Why or why not?
•What primary factors led you to this decision?
•What would you say to someone who would dispute your position?
•How do you plan on evaluating the global marketplace in the future?
Please submit your assignment.
I have furniture company
Learning and Growth Perspective
* Examining the knowledge and training resources of the company. In this respect, it is essential to identify how effectively the staff team internalizes information and apply for the same in making the company competitive in the industry. Conversely, the employees are trained and taught new techniques in benefiting the company.
Business Process Perspective
* Proper production of furniture and services offered.
* Customer services and satisfaction in terms of customer feedback.
* Creating brand awareness
* Financial performance of the company.
* The company is to be involved in exportation to countries whose cultural values and beliefs support the consumption of the company's products.
The central aspect of capitalism lies in the eminent competition that which in most cases, deemed unfavorable; as a result, the safest route to take in the furniture industry is to ensure customers are satisfied by the kind of services offered, quality of the end products, and fashion. Nevertheless, for a prosperous and competitive business, there lies more than just what meets the eye. Numerous challenges are evident such as coming up with a new trend aligned with customers' expectations and desires or ignoring diversification (Marley & Pedersen, 2015).
- Black Families in White America by Andrew Billingsley Literature EssayDescription: The author has subdivided this book into four unique parts, each unit relates well to the author’s major theme, which implies that the Negro family set up can be comprehended well when seen as living within the Negro community. In the first unit, the author analyses critically...1 page/≈550 words| 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Alcoholism: Nuture Literature & Language Essay PaperDescription: The study provides a systematic review of extant findings derived from adoption, twin and family studies on alcohol dependency. In this regard, the study sought to investigate the biological influences of alcohol dependence by evaluating the role of genetic factors. The researchers critically...2 pages/≈550 words| 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Greece Sovereign Debt Crisis Literature & Language EssayDescription: The European sovereign crisis refers to the multi-year debt crisis that has been occurring in the European Union since the end of 2009. The crisis affected the following Eurozone member states, namely Greece, Spain, Ireland, and Portugal. These countries were unable to refinance...2 pages/≈550 words| 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |